Silver Lupo 1.4 :) - touch of pink

charlieoliver94

Looking nice :).... lowering your car makes a whole lot of difference, transforms it so much..... bet you cant wait too get her lowered can you. I couldnt wait too lower mine, she drove far too boaty lol

Screw shagaluf, get some coilies :tongueout:

haha! shagaaalufs gotta be done! all paid for already heading off on the 17th july!

You'll probably get away with those plates, but they are not legal.

Only country\Euro branding allowed on the left panel and they must show the manufacturer details and BS mark.

I recommend keeping your original ones in the boot and if you get stopped swap them on the roadside, or at least promise the officer to swa them as soon as you get home.

http://www.direct.go...lates/DG_181503

dw already have :thumbsup: the original ones are in the boot!

Looking nice :).... lowering your car makes a whole lot of difference, transforms it so much..... bet you cant wait too get her lowered can you. I couldnt wait too lower mine, she drove far too boaty lol

thank you :) yeah need to get some asap really! anyone recomend some good ones?

Jom's are good for the price, only thing is like a lot of coils for the lupo they don't go that low especially at the back.

Jom's will be perfect then in my opinion, ride is decent and they defo ain't gonna break the bank ?

You can get it decked on the front it's back that's the issue like most brands, for budget ones the ride is good and no different to my mates who cost double!

Neither of mine have done this, you may both have buggered clutches!

anyone else's clutch/gearbox generally crap?

my clutch grinds when i bring it up slowely, so dose my mates whos also got a lupo..

is this just a lupo problem? :confused:

You both girls?

anyone else's clutch/gearbox generally crap?

my clutch grinds when i bring it up slowely, so dose my mates whos also got a lupo..

is this just a lupo problem? :confused:

Mine made a scraping sound. It he clutch release bearing was dead and the sleaze that holds it was also!

Gotta watch out for that clutch release bearing sleaze, mine is always making inappropriate comments about Mrs Koop.

Mine went last night!

was stiff to get in 3rd so sorta gave it a bit of help ;) and now i have to hold it in gear till the cluch is up or it just pops out of gear (only in third tho :s )

If it's just third it might need the linkage adjusting

one of my good mates in a mechanic so his had a look at it and said its nothing.. guess ill just wait for something to go wrong :coffee:

it dosnt sound like metal on metal grinding, just seems to get abit stuck sometimes when lifting the clutch up. going down is fine,