Hydraulic suspension: feeler

old skool

hi everyone, as some people on here might now i have hydrolic suspention on my car. however, am getting rid of the car soon and i was just putting a quick fealer out to let people now it will be coming up sale. it is the old kit ever to be fitted to lupo. if intreasted please PM

thanks jamie

hi every one. just a quick update, THIS WILL NOT FIT A GTI SORRY. anyways remeber this is the only kit in the uk for a lupo so i want £1400 for the kit without the batterys ir digital readout for £1650 for everythig, but i am open to sensable offer, REMEMBER this is obly a feeler till i get my new car

hi every one. just a quick update, THIS WILL NOT FIT A GTI SORRY. anyways remeber this is the only kit in the uk for a lupo so i want £1400 for the kit without the batterys ir digital readout for £1650 for everythig, but i am open to sensable offer, REMEMBER this is obly a feeler till i get my new car

You said last night you dont have anything to tell you what levels your at... whats the digital readout for? the battery power?

lmao.......

all i have to say......

KEYBOARD WARRIOR............(NULL)

the least of my worries is you criticising the way my bootlid sits.......... :thumbsup:

your some lad

Edited by niallod

hydro suspension. on a lupo. no thanks.

you could fit right in with the saxos and corsa b's :P

do you have a nice chunky body kit for sale swell?

and maybe 3 or 4 exhausts :D

Come on children, play nice and don't clog up a perfectly good thread.

• 2 months later...