HELP Which wheels to choose?????

V3 1UPO

Top ones by a mile, I love that design zenders but it's far more suited to a retro car than a lupo.

Although mirror polish the hell out of them and I'm more than willing to be proved wrong

Top ones by a mile, I love that design zenders but it's far more suited to a retro car than a lupo.

Agreed. btw them discs are crazy what the hell are they?

Edited by Koop

Polishing them has it's downside though as they will look a bit gotti ish , which in itself is not bad but then tHen you will just crave really gotti's

Edited by scotty_82

Well Iv been quoted £200 to have them all shot blasted and chrome powdercoated without the laquer that way they stay polished looking snd won't go milky. And also not as hard work to maintain as fully polished! I refuted and painted the top ones myself was thinking winter wheels zender sports for the summer??

was thinking winter wheels zender sports for the summer??

Saves having to make a decision, winner :lol:

Allot of machining and then the cost of dishes makes it an expensive option .

then tyres and the powdercoat and the adapters to fit them looking at £600 plus that's without the machining so would make it a very expensive set if wheels especially if they arnt that rare

The tops ones polished would be pretty immense too, you would get some cool reflections etc in the recesses in the spokes.

Scotty I only paid a £100 for the whole car with the wheels on it with 4 mint tyres lol gearbox was shot So. Was always going to pull the engine out so I gotta a cheap cheap cheap car ;-)

What make, model and size are the tops ones mate ?

What make, model and size are the tops ones mate ?