lil_lupo's ............LUPO 1.4 16v

Lil_Lupo

thanks!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@ Paulbin....... i called the guy when he was painting it and he had already put on the bumpers on before i told him to paint them black sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lol but my fiance is gonna paint them black and im getting black badges etc so its all good wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yup im deffo going now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Big brother buying me my springs (hopefully soooooon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) and was gonna black badge it aswell but we shall see smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> also might be changing my alloys (already!!!) to 16's Billy thinks it will look better

Quite fancy getting the bump strips off but we shall see, got another car away getting painted at the moment (Billy's clio) so its like "i want this done, i want this done" lol

Looking good, body kits a little fussy for my taste, but the car looks pretty damn good nevertheless. Funny, not a green you see often on VW's anymore now silver is the king of cool, my family always used to get cars in that green, both VW's and Audi's. Which is nice. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />