Yes another lupo light onto arosa question

3lward

ive read through the wiring guides etc. Took my arosa lights out today took the bulb holders out and they dont fit in the lupo lights at all there just out. Contacted lupoboz about lupo bulb holders to which he said there both the same, Confuseeeed!

Erm, see above? You're swapping the entire unit, you just change the wires round in the connector plugs.

Ahhhh yeah I see where your coming from now sorry, maybe try him again I take it yours is a Mk2? The light units are very different so I wouldn't expect the internals to be same, maybe he thought you had a Mk1 which have very similar units?

Hi 3lward,

If you were to PM me with the chassis and registration number of your Arosa, l'll double check the bulb holders this end, as l was only looking at an early listing of the bulb holders, whilst looking at you enquiry.

Let me know at some point and l'll have another look for you. What sort of Lupo lights are you aiming to install? As that will also help me to asist you.

Regards, Dale.