Diamond brite products

alexscotty

has anyone heard of this company i had a sample of there two stage polish and the car came up trumps compare to my mates using autoglym and maguires polish was the smoothest the car has ever been.

http://www.diamondbriteshop.co.uk/

Will buy some more of there products and keep you informed but does anyone else use or recommend this stuff ??

Cheers

'Our core product is the Diamondbrite car paint protection system. This product comes with a Lifetime Guarantee* & means your vehicle need never be polished, as long as the simple maintenance procedure is adhered to.'

The vastly overpriced crap that dealers try and sell you on a new car then

My parents use this on their new Ford which the dealers gave them... I washed their car with it and it does come up nice but you can get much better products for half the price

• 3 months later...

ive done dimondbrite application for a client for less than half the price the dealer quoted him on his new merc. its rediculously overpriced, they get their diamondbrite kits in at like 35 quid and try and sell them for 300 + . Its easy to apply but when fully cured it can be a pain to remove in my experience

• 3 weeks later...