Ruth's Wee Lenny!

RuthW

Sure that's the whole point of having something different! I get noticed because I go over ramps slowly! Where I live is covered in them! 24 hours into having the coils and I had an argument with a woman thinking I was in the wrong! Even though she over took me on cevrons in a residential area at a high spead? Jog on love. Rant over :)

Yeah, get a lot of people commenting on it at work which is nice :) having a shouty exhaust adds to it as well lol! She doesn't understand! Only people who have coilovers understand! Sounds like a bit of a bitch also lol Had my exhaust completely ripped off by a speed bump once, not a pretty sight me being under the car with no jack, in the middle of the road trying to zip tie my exhaust up!

Yeah, get a lot of people commenting on it at work which is nice :) having a shouty exhaust adds to it as well lol! She doesn't understand! Only people who have coilovers understand! Sounds like a bit of a bitch also lol Had my exhaust completely ripped off by a speed bump once, not a pretty sight me being under the car with no jack, in the middle of the road trying to zip tie my exhaust up!

Oh aye plenty of shouty exhausts about my way! Wap bap baaaaaap!

She was, took my number plate and all! Although I wasn't exactly nice to her, let's say I had a few choice names to call her! Lol omgggg no! Thats a nightmare! We're you going too fast coming off it? I'm concerned about my front bumper mostly but if I'm slow there will be no bother :) f*ck the haters!

Oh aye plenty of shouty exhausts about my way! Wap bap baaaaaap!

She was, took my number plate and all! Although I wasn't exactly nice to her, let's say I had a few choice names to call her! Lol omgggg no! Thats a nightmare! We're you going too fast coming off it? I'm concerned about my front bumper mostly but if I'm slow there will be no bother :) f*ck the haters!

More like pop pop BANG BANG lol

To be fair I probs would of been the same! Some **** kicked a ball at my car as I was driving a long, got out and my have accidentally gave him a rollocking... Lol

Tell me about it! Got on the bump fine, then was getting off it and I think my exhaust must of got caught then just heard a massive smash!

Well just don't allow these haters to speed you up! Ha yeah f*ck the haters!

Edited by CraigySmithy

More like pop pop BANG BANG lol

To be fair I probs would of been the same! Some **** kicked a ball at my car as I was driving a long, got out and my have accidentally gave him a rollocking... Lol

Tell me about it! Got on the bump fine, then was getting off it and I think my exhaust must of got caught then just heard a massive smash!

Well just don't allow these haters to speed you up! Ha yeah f*ck the haters!

Wee **** like! No appreciation for anything else.

Christ that's a nightmare like :/ I dont have a big ass exhaust to worry about! Lol

You getting a wee loop?

Lookin Good now Ruth! :thumbup:

I like the hight of it not to low not to high and the colour is amazing.

The wheels just set it off. Got a good stance

Thank you do much :D that really made me smile :D

wee update!

These bad boys arrived :D

9b91b7a3.jpg

And then a wee spit at polish for tomorrow with the new plates on!

30e00c78.jpg

e94f78b4.jpg

Please excuse for the awful photography lol

I like this! Looking promising.

THANK YOU :D

I really like pressed plates just make the car.

And I just love the colour of this loop. Clean as. Will u be going to any shows this year

Yeah they do! Make it a lot cleaner looking! I'm going to ultimate car show tomorrow :) it'll be wee lennys first show! :D what about you?

Wee **** like! No appreciation for anything else.

Christ that's a nightmare like :/ I dont have a big ass exhaust to worry about! Lol

You getting a wee loop?

Well once I get rid of my civic there will be no exhausts on anything!!! Well you got slamage to worry about instead lol ;)

I plan to in the next month or two! Trying to find one which meets my high standards! Lol

This might have been answered but I can't remember, what kind of wheels are you looking to get? :D

BBS RS 15" in with gold in the centres :D will be ordering them in about 2 weeks times! bring on student loan time! :D

Next one is early edition. When is the ultimate show cars show

Hope to see this little stunner at the shows

It was on sunday, great day! didn't win anything but i was the only wee lupo there :D haha

a girl with a slammed lupo... WIN.

lol, yah think?

Well once I get rid of my civic there will be no exhausts on anything!!! Well you got slamage to worry about instead lol ;)

I plan to in the next month or two! Trying to find one which meets my high standards! Lol

this is true!

This is a really clean example of a soft blue lupo

Also i love your colour :thumbsup:

Thank You :D I try my best :D

Student loan to buy BBS is pure win.

:D only 2 weeks to go!

April 10th :wub:

April 16th :D

I really have got to get some pressed plates they look awesome

Yeah they're great! Really make the car :)

Any photos from Dubshed?

:thumbsup:

Never went to Dubshed! Went to Ultimate Car Show instead and was the only lupo there :D

them plates look hundreds better tbh, the cars looking good :)

baz