Leyla the lupo 1.4s

Surferdude0702

So, here is my 1.4s lupo that I bought yesterday. She is completely standard but I do intend to change that (when I have the funds) I think the first modification she gets is a new battery as unfortunately it is dead -_- All comments welcome and would like any advise on what to do to her? Here are a few photos..

Sorry about the poor photos, there isn't a lot of space on the drive, I shall take some better ones when she is in some space

photo1.jpg?t=1328735939

photo2.jpg?t=1328735946

photo3.jpg?t=1328735985

photo.jpg?t=1328735998

Edited by Surferdude0702

hi there are you sure this is a sport and not just the s model as it has no front fog lights that i can see nor does it have the sport alloys nice looking car thou

Battery is on charge as we speak so we shall see if she holds her charge tomorrow, if not then off to halfords on sunday, comes in handy when you have a mate who gets 15% discount. Then some coilovers is top of the list, might get some pressed plates too. Yeah it most probably is a 1.4s, the bit that says sport shall be getting removed soon anyway

Yep sports have 16v on the back not sport, you can tell by whether or not you have a centre exhaust! S's are sweet though, i drive one myself ;)

renault-sport-car-styling-badge-310-p.jpg

if it has this on the back it isnt a sport, it comes from a renault, or halfords.

Sports also have a centre exit exhaust.

Nice car tho! - but take the door protectors off!

Edited by BEP51

Go to your first post, click edit, click 'use full editor', shazam! You can now edit your thread title.

Minor update, I have started to remove the bumb strips, one side is nearly complete and I shall do the other side in the next few days, when finished ill upload some pictures.

Bigger news though, I passed my theory test!! :thumbup: One step closer to driving my loop!