wrong alloys

wildie

just bought some alloys off clublupo was told they would go on lupo

just found out they have wrong offset for lupo you would think you could trust

people on here not to sell wrong stuff alloys on car now are lenso 15x7 with 195x45x15 no probs

these wheels are 15x6half offset28 with 195x45x15 r

ub on all 4 corners sorry wheels are cades eros

could i fit stretch tyres

Edited by wildie

What were they? Spec? Width, size, pcd, offsets, centre bore? A lot of wheels will 'fit' it depends on the work involved such as arch work, spacers, spigot rings etc

Alex

Yeah offset can be fixed with spacers tbf (unless it's mad low then you're talking arch work) if you can give some more detail on the issue someone may be able to help out

Edited by Koop

I sold you the wheels and they fit on my slammed polo gti and Lupo fine. Av seem these also on silver Lupo as slammed as yours. You should of give me a tx before you come on here talking about trust. I put the add on for the cades Eros thinking that every knows they only come in that size and off set. There was also quite a few people after these so i could pass you the details if you had tx me with this issue.

6.5j with et28 with 195/45 will fit fine if you roll the arches. Im suprised they scrub on standard arches tbh.

Im running 15x7 et 27 rear et35 front with 195/45 and rolled arches and they fit fine. The fitted fine before I rolled the arches aswell.

Rolled arches and a bit of camber up front and they'll fit fine.

Also, starting a thread about "problems" with a seller without getting in contact with the seller first is a bit of a dick move.

As stated, people are running\have run these wheels with no problems.

Not really a nice move to come on knocking a seller without making contact with him first.

Orig. seller has even offered to pass on the details of other interested parties, so he is being very helpful.

R

How is it the seller fault here, its the buyers duty to check to see if they fit once given the correct info.

X3

Also, as the seller stated... you should have just rang/text him as he would have advised on the best options with them... if he had other people wanting them im sure he would have given you your money back and sold them to someone else....

I sold you the wheels and they fit on my slammed polo gti and Lupo fine. Av seem these also on silver Lupo as slammed as yours. You should of give me a tx before you come on here talking about trust. I put the add on for the cades Eros thinking that every knows they only come in that size and off set. There was also quite a few people after these so i could pass you the details if you had tx me with this issue.

sorry didnt meen to cause any friction i was just a bit shocked when wheels started rubing on all 4 wheels son loves wheels i just wanted to know how i could get wheels to fit any suggestions sorry mate

ps i lost your number thats why i didnt ring

Edited by wildie