General Euro stuff

Zulley

Im more used to Jap cars, but i have liked the euro look for a few years but could never really decide on a car to get. I need a small car for day to day use as i have my 300zx for weekend use, when it works.

Ive decided on a lupo (obviously) and just been looking at stuff to do to it.

Im thinking depending how much i spend on a car, of just lowering it, alloys with stretched tyres, and smoothing it down as much as poss without spending much money.

Questions for you

Is that basically what the euro look is?

What alloys can i get, or what makes should i search for? just been typing euro everywhere. Would love some deep dish wheels.

Whats with all the stickers?

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone can give me a brief rundown on wheels.

euro is however you want to interpret it, tbh have a look around readers rides, do what you like its your own car afterall,

couple tips tho, stay away from stickerbombing, and dont stretch tyres unless its necessary

euro is whatever you think it is, i think the term is pointless as there are so many different style's that are called euro i just call my car my style.

Lol I was just kiddin bout the rust thing..

True what's said about 'typical' Euro and Belgium Euro.. My friend took his Bmw to a show in Belgium 2 years ago, came back with loads of photos and it's just.. wow lol

And audi Doorhandles... Oh hiya!