Jabbasport vs Awesome gti/whiteline rear anti rollbar

Robbo87

Whiteline from awsome is about £130.00, had mine on for about 1500 miles now. It's on the hardest setting now.

Love it to bits, No experience of the jabba sports one

Any rear arb is better than no rear arb!

well im running my car as a daily/track day car all my engines been done and got 0-60 down to 5or6 seconds so now im just trying to get it stopping and cornering better its poly bushed all round ap coilovers lowered not slammed im just moving on to some alloy brakes (brembo, tarox etc) but roll bars was my next priority and ive been told to concentrate on the rears as the eibach front one makes it too stiff?

well im running my car as a daily/track day car all my engines been done and got 0-60 down to 5or6 seconds so now im just trying to get it stopping and cornering better its poly bushed all round ap coilovers lowered not slammed im just moving on to some alloy brakes (brembo, tarox etc) but roll bars was my next priority and ive been told to concentrate on the rears as the eibach front one makes it too stiff?

Are you sure?

I would personally get a GTI beam with built in ARB then add a Whiteline ARB. I have the huge RARB on mine that Awesome won't sell to anybody else and on track it's still not stiff enough IMO.

I have the jabba one on mine, although I bought it before awesome had developed the white line one.

Personally the white line one is better as its adjustable.

John

Snap.

I have both of them sitting in my garage at the moment. Can't decide which one to put back on now I've converted to a GTI rear beam though.

Edited by jon_273

Yes, think I will. I'll start out on the softest setting and take it from there.

Don't bother, medium or stiff :)

Edited by joeadamou

• 2 weeks later...

what engine work has been done to it to get it that low? you got a detailed spec for it?

I have the whiteline rear arb on mine and it makes a massive difference ,as its adjustable I would go for that

• Like 1

what engine work has been done to it to get it that low? you got a detailed spec for it?

I have the whiteline rear arb on mine and it makes a massive difference ,as its adjustable I would go for that

It was a magical engine powered by fairy dust

Mine was only in the low 6's maybe just in the 5's depandant on the launch. And that was with 200bhp at the wheels, I find it hard o believe he's got that from his engine.