Harrys wee lupo...Bagged, schmidts, re-trim, metal flake.

coxBEANS.

As you might of seen, my lupo is now for sale. So heres a little spec...

VW Lupo S 1999

1.4 16V.

75,000k (Full service history)

Fully colour coded bumpers front+rear.

Smoothed front bumper.

Green metal flake roof (recently done)

Stuby mirrors.

High and low HID kit.

All arch's completely cut.

TA technix coilovers, slightly modified.

14" Schmidt TH line wheels 8.5J wide.. Recenetly just had a re-polish aswell as the gold plated bolts and centre cap (wish cost me a bomb!)

Loaaaaaaads of life left in the tyres.

Full inside leather retrim..

Porsche 944 tombstone front seats.

Rear lupo seats.

All have been fully re-trimmed about 4months ago with diamond stitched centres, also had the door cards trimmed in leather too with the diamond in and parcel shelf

Double-din head unit.

Audi a2 gearnob.

A really clean and good car, drives really well... no problems what so ever! In no real rush to sell as i want to sell to the right person!

This car has had soooooooo much money spent on it and time!

Asking price of £3699 -

Theres plenty of photos on here for now, will upload some more indepth ones soon if needed :)

Feel free for questions ect.

Cheers Harry.

• 3 weeks later...

Eff the sale! lol...

Keeping until i can actually get a gti now....

Went to a little show close by me at the weekend (Stonor park), was in show and shine.. Didnt come anywhere though bla! But really chuffed that two lupo's came 1st and 2nd in the lupo and polo class :) well done boys... (Joe and rob) Your cars both looked really good!

Got two photos ive found on the web..

stonorpark4.jpg

stonorpark3.jpg

All for now, whos going DC next week?

good boy, will be lush to have a gti!

Yes, would be lovely.. Its not looking likely anytime soon though, hate being young -.- haha.

Might just get air... hahaha

very nice man, proper tidy. I'm getting some quotes for Air Ride at the moment myself, gonna get saving!

What plans you got for it next?

Thanks man. Yeah its a pricey job! I'd love it, but im just not 100% on the idea at the mo, it would be pretty much the next step for me once all my paints been sorted and other bits and peices.

But who knowsssssssssssssss, my mind changes like the weather!

• 2 months later...

Forgot i still had this thing..... Kiddin.

Edition next then.... Afew little updates, had the whole front re-painted pretty much so its now stone chip free :) got myself a little momo, camber and alot lower :)

Oh and some air ride bits ;)

Thats all, see you at ED38!

Edited by coxBEANS.
  • Like 1

Saw this at Beach Buggin'. Only just re-found the thread. It really does look awesome. Sun on the roof is amazing.

Have some pics:

376371_10152016732425035_776558972_n.jpg

395784_10152016733040035_167673535_n.jpg

559251_10152016733610035_1800539162_n.jpg

427089_10152016779515035_229495983_n.jpg

Ah thanks for them, there cool!

Didnt look that great that day haha... Its a fair bit lower now and with camber, finally getting this 'stance' style.

Im guessing yours was the red one right? Looked very nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Havent been on this in ever..........

Well over the winter, ive had many shitty problems. Someone crashed into my car one week, the following week had another crash. Beyond annoyed... Just about got the car up together again, front end is being sorted next monday.

The air ride kit is sat waiting in my bedroom.. and trust me this things going to be one of the lowest. Custom struts :D

Anyway, will post aload of photos later. Hope we are all well still.

Looking forward to seeing this :thumbup:

Thanks ryan, hopefully it comes out good!

Crikey it has been a while. What Ryan said!

I know, had afew bad months.. had the car for sale afew times, crashed it and so on haha... But im back i think :D

oooooo another with custom struts :P be interesting to see how low this goes. i know nialls secrets on how low he got his :P im just not brave enough to do it

I know, these struts are pretty perfect.. Yeah it will be, i know nial was running the exact same wheel spec as me.. so it could be a interesting one. Id like to get the front bumper on the floor.. but we will see when it comes to it..

Will have to keep you up to date liam as im sure you will have came across afew problems when fitting too.. so might need you on stanby haha!

Cars currently having the new bumper painted so its at the body shop..

Air should begin fitting in afew weeks. Will be posting plenty of photos.

• 1 month later...

Yooooooooooooooooooooo....

Basically the last few weeks have been so SH*T, working so much stuff out, working myself and so on the air has became abit of a back seat..

So while that happened, EVERYTHING has turned up.. all airride stuff is here now, wheels are back from polishing and FINALLY found the 14" tyres which i wanted (195/40)... was possibly the hardest thing ever to track a set of them down.. came all the way from belgium. Anyway got afew pictures....

Get ready for the stance queen to be ready everyone!

clublupo4.jpg

clublupo2.jpg

clublupo3.jpg

clublupo.jpg

forsalelupo.jpg

So yeah, everything is worked out.. this car should be a right little stance queen i hope.

tiny little struts, no arb, hella notch and afew sneeky things which will make this sit on her bum very nicely i hope.