Loopy's blank canvas update Wed 4 May (New Mod! Page 1)

Loopy Lupo

cheers andi and alvaro - the piping is the stuff that sits between the wing and the body of a bug - hence wing piping! ;-) i knew it would be perfect after having a bug as my first car - it fits a treat!

enormous shout to ross and the boys for a great day today!! check out page one for the latest mod - i'm nearly ****ting myself just thinking about it! eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> mrgreen.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mrgreen:" border="0" alt="mrgreen.gif" />

Full Res Pic

10sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

11sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

9sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

In case you like any of these ones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Tigz

It looks fantastic mate, love the grill too! The drop makes a massive difference to the standard gti looks. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

thanks for all feedback guys biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> - i'm loving the handling - and it really isn't harsh or crashy - a lovely set up!!

must sort my wheels out soon! and exhaust and air filter and....... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />