Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

1523E1DF-AEF9-427E-BE2C-33E720A6CF05-676 where's your interior boot panel...? LOL
Haha because I'd only just picked the Loop up from UCC I didn't have time to wire in the boot popper so had to leave the trim off until it got judged so I could open the tailgate :P

Ben it looks awesome mate, quality! Congrats on ud trophy!

Thanks dude glad you thought it looked good :)

Well Done Ben, I said you would pick up Best Lupo and you did :thumbsup:

Just shows if your willing to put in the hard work and effort it all pays off in the end, Engine bay was looking spot on buddy.

Your the kinda guy who spends that Extra 5 minutes going back over your car at a show and that is what i respect in you :thumbup: Pays off

Great work Ben, Looking forward to seeing the other plans in the bay :thumbsup:

Ryan

• Like 1

Well Done Ben, I said you would pick up Best Lupo and you did :thumbsup: Just shows if your willing to put in the hard work and effort it all pays off in the end, Engine bay was looking spot on buddy. Your the kinda guy who spends that Extra 5 miunutes going back over your car at a show and that is what i respect in you :thumbup: Pays off Great work Ben, Looking forward to seeing the other plans in the bay :thumbsup: Ryan
Thanks Ryan I didn't think I would ever get Best Lupo at UD so I was over the moon :) hopefully I will be able to get some more cleaning done and use my new Auto Finesse wax before Elsecar :) Ben

Really nice work, congrats on best lupo :D

Cheers Jamie it was an awesome weekend :)

Amazing standard, a real credit to you Ben! As Ryan said dedication and hard work will always pay off ;)Alex

Thanks Alex I'm glad all the hard work over winter paid off :) hopefully will catch up with you at a few shows this year :D

• 2 weeks later...

Super nice this man. Well done with the shows too! Any clues as to what the new wheels will be?

Thanks mate :) they're less bling than the Schmidts just really classy dude :P

So much love for this lupo man, wouldn't change one thing, what shows you gonna be at wanna get another look and get some pictures of it!

Cheers dude :D ill be at most shows this year mate think its either Stonor park next or All Types :)