Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

• 2 weeks later...

Well Done Ben

Lupo's getting better and better :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cool Lego :thumbup:

Ryan

GTI looks amazing what a beaut :) Loving the engine cover.
Thank you :D
Decided against inters in the end? hope all is well dude!
I went on Saturday matey didn't do well in the show and shine because its self judge so doesn't mean anything :)

disgusted you two didn't get 1,2 nd in the show and shine at inters, and a car with its door shuts and bay not painted to match the rest of the car winning, and a car with very poor wheel fitment getting second..... baffles me.

I was surprised you didn't pick anything up in the S&S, the car looked awesome. You had our vote. :thumbup: Took a few snaps so will try and get them up later in the week.
Cheers Huw was good to see you mate :) was shocked you didn't either yours looked amazing!
disgusted you two didn't get 1,2 nd in the show and shine at inters, and a car with its door shuts and bay not painted to match the rest of the car winning, and a car with very poor wheel fitment getting second..... baffles me.
I know mate doesn't make sense how they do it really :( was good to see you though pal had a good day got burnt though :P

Quick snap from Dub Fictions first show yesterday at Bakewell show ground was an awesome day :)null_zpse24cf06b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good day at Tatton Park yesterday came away with best Lupo/Polo/Fox/Up :)

null_zpscd74f658.jpg

A few changes happening this week to get it sitting lower ;) then possibly changing bits of the bodywork to make my car different :)

Ben

Edited by Benjeee19