Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Haha cheers mate I'm going to be getting a new daily soon so I can concentrate on getting this to a good standard :)

Good man :) everytime i look at your thread and Ross' (Kent) I miss my GTI! Should have my new car next week though :D

Alex

Boom! Install looks awesome ben! Need to pull my finger out and get mine done

Haha cheers dude :) didn't know you was changing yours mate how you doing it ;)?

Think Ive found how I want to install mine :wub:

Think I may have to copyright this design lol © :)

Getting the Lupo ready for the All Dubs mega meet tonight do giving it a proper thorough clean :)

Did a bit of polishing aswell ;)

a8970ef8.jpg

Ben

Love the Gti man:D That manifold cover looks awesome mate, just wondering what method do you go through to polish it like this? Like what grit paper and that? Been wanting to do this myself but wasnt sure what to use... Advice would be much appreciated.. cheers :thumbsup:

Better shot of the new install :) new 2.5 gallon viair tank sunk into the floor with the compressor on show under glass with a new chrome hardline and smd lights :D

01e58ecc.jpg

My interior looking sorry for itself while the rest of its gone away to have a little work done to it ;)

2cab65b9.jpg

Ben

This lupo is beautiful! :o

Thanks very much :D

Love the Gti man:D That manifold cover looks awesome mate, just wondering what method do you go through to polish it like this? Like what grit paper and that? Been wanting to do this myself but wasnt sure what to use... Advice would be much appreciated.. cheers :thumbsup:

Like Huw said mate just a polishing attachment on a drill and I used autosol to polish mine up works well :)

Ben