My black lupo streetbasser

Blue bulldog

Bought this a week ago at a bargain price. Needs a lot of work doing to get it how I want but will get there slowly. I am in to car audio so this is going to be a streetbasser. I know a lot of people don't like that sort of thing but thats what has been planned for this.

ANyway this is how I got it. Did have pink wheels and all sorts but wheels were painted black for the meantime until I get some new ones. These wheels are 17s which are too big so going for 15s.

1ec12f0f.jpg

First mod which was essential

d32a5a97.jpg

Really impressed with the delivery time of two days :)

Anyway got them on straight away. All the rusty and stiff bolts were a pain but got there in the end. Not slamming it until I get the new wheels so it is very conservatively lowered. Also need the tracking done while it is still at a reasonable height.

Front before

c64721ae.jpg

Front a third of the way down

ebc1f656.jpg

Back

5d2a05b7.jpg

Whole stance

072febe9.jpg

8d9da35e.jpg

Really pleased with these coillies. Can go so low its scary lol. Can't wait for wheels then getting this slammed. Ride is much better too. Such a big difference from the crappy standard setup.

Edited by Blue bulldog

• 2 weeks later...

Got some new wheels on today. 15s this time as the 17s were just way too big. Car actually drives much better now. Think I am going to look into some spacers to get them sticking out a bit but happy with these until I can afford some better ones. Wound the fronts down a touch but going to leave it as is for now until I have a feel of driving at this height and seeing where I can and cannot go.

New stance

8a4fcb4a.jpg

5323c1a7.jpg

Next up is ripping interior out. Going to start sound deadening where I can then laying down cables for the audio. Also moulding a touch screen for the car pc into the dash but need to find another one to work on that off the car.

Thanks for the comments. Car is in desperate need of a clean. Itching to get my machine buffer out and go to town on it lol. Working long days has halted that. As soon as I get her clean and shiny I will get some good pics. Love this car already. Need to get moving with the audio too, not liking rolling without any bass :(

Still not cleaned the car lol. Decided to wind the fronts down a bit more so the tyres are slightly more tucked into the arches. Will be doing the rears next but they are nearly all the way down so will either be taking rear adjusters out or sourcing some shorter springs

574fb82a.jpg

32ae4d81.jpg

Also debadged the rear, kind of makes it look a bit more smoother and stealth lol. Next job is obviously getting the rear wiper off, won't be able to see out the rear anyway when audio goes in

f8fce009.jpg

Just been looking through my photobucket account and reminiscing about my old car :(. Was an MG ZR that I owned and loved for 4 years and got rid of for this Lupo. Pics for anyone interested

user8262_pic2652_1253130748.jpg

035.jpg

Audio, two RE XXXs in a flat wall

072.jpg

84573805.jpg

Car pc which I will be fitting to the Lupo once I get the second dash to mould my screen into

Photo0089-1.jpg

Good times. Miss her loads :(

Edited by Blue bulldog

• 3 weeks later...

Started doing some work to the car today. Dewipered the rear and installed a grommet.

0826f61f.jpg

55e3449b.jpg

Then it just got too cold, fingers were killing me lol. So I moved indoors and carried on with my dash. A bit more cutting to get the screen to fit and decided to have it sticking out a bit instead of flush.

da2bfd00.jpg

Will let that dry overnight now and then start sanding it smooth tomorrow. Also I think seats will be coming out tomorrow too and measure up for false floor.

Comments welcome as always