FK Highsport coilovers!

sellick

Hi, just bought a Lupo and planning on returning it to standard. It has FK highsport coilovers which give an excellent ride and are very good quality. From what I can see they are in very good condition, however, I would guess the helpers are removed because it sits very low!! Will get some pictures up ASAP, thanks.

I'm after £270 for them, or £250 and standard suspension to replace them with.

Hi, unsure if they will fit a gti? (currently on a 1.4 sport). Not sure how old they are, but they look to be in good condition. I will find a model number but they have the blue springs (no the yellow ak streets) so believe they start at at least £400? Would rather not split up.

shaunsprules I am interested, could you check about the top mounts? And how much would you want?

Thanks very much

Here is a link to give a decent description and specification:

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/247923/volkswagen/fk-highsport-coilovers/fkvw86.html

RRP £654!!

Found this in the 'definitive coilover guide':

FK -

Dropped about 30mm more than Supersport kit on these, and what a difference. Felt like a different car, ride was 100x better and handled miles better at the same time. Can easily achieve ride heights plenty low enough with these, and they also wore brilliantly through the nice welsh winter up and down the motorway - still looked new and the dirt just wiped off with a wheel brush. Cost me £425 when i bought them, would definitely buy them again (and probably will) for my ibiza.

Not sure in the differences between gti and non-gti suspension? But they do seem to list a different model. Searched on the forum and no one seems to know the exact differences!