BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

oh and if u can see the carbon pattern in different directions its because i used loads of offcuts to see what it looked like, ill be wrapping in one lump when i get some more

Only noticed as you said, looking smart tho :thumbsup:

f24a282c.jpg

Grille looks good but what really grabs me is the job you've done on the polishing - bumper looks like it's brand new!!!! :wub:

Cheers man :) the bumper wasnt too bad i suppose, it was mainly tar and surface contaminants. Forgot to take a pic of the clay bar after the front bumper but it was completely full of grit and stuff. But yeah its came out nice. Only thing im not happy with is the chipped paint on back bumper (was there when i got the car) and the stone chips on the bonnet but tbh its a 11 yr old car and the paint is fairly spot on now. Just needs another full detail (inside as well this time) before VW Fest.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so saturday im picking my new wheels up and for all u scene queens they are Lenso's... purely because they will help stance the car better basically. They are 16x7.5 et25 with 195/45/16 tyres. Currently they are black with polished lip which ill run for a while but im debating gold centres as i have never been a fan of black wheels:

couple of photoshops:

As they will look now:

1copy.jpg

If i paint them gold:

gold.jpg

what u lot think colour wise? not fussed what u think about getting Lenso's as im getting them anyway ;)

I actually prefer the black pic to the gold! I too am not a fan of black wheels, but with a polished lip the contrast is nice.

The black at least ties in with the rub strips and bumpers.

The gold just looks a little too "ordinary" to me. Gold? From the man that gave us bright orange?! Maybe I was expecting more from you Chris :)

Edited by Joti

Been thinking of what to do about the centre caps on the Lenso's and decided as i dont want the lenso sticker there to replace with BBS logo

:lol:

ive got gold bbs reps on my red lupo and they work well ^.^ also off topic but... do you still have your old borbet A's?

Must admit.. just gone through your thread sloans.. all i gotta say is :surprise: Wow

Just so much effort and thought gone into them all (i mean after you bought the 2nd & 3rd so quickly :tongueout: ) Brilliant stuff!

I hope that mine looks as good as all yours soon!

Very well done :D Amazin effort!

Emma :) x

P.S Congrat on the little'un :D Beautiful!

• Like 1

Must admit.. just gone through your thread sloans.. all i gotta say is :surprise: Wow

Just so much effort and thought gone into them all (i mean after you bought the 2nd & 3rd so quickly :tongueout: ) Brilliant stuff!

I hope that mine looks as good as all yours soon!

Very well done :D Amazin effort!

Emma :) x

P.S Congrat on the little'un :D Beautiful!

Thanks :) yeah i put as much effort as i can tbh. Like to TRY to be a bit different as well although its hard with the amount of stuff people have already done! One of the main things i have done tho is i got £1,500 compensation and i have done everything to all of the cars using that money. Never had to dip into wages etc really, maybe for a couple of bits. Keeps me on a budget then and stops me running wild lol! Cant justify spending silly money on my car when i got a little'un

Thanks :) yeah i put as much effort as i can tbh. Like to TRY to be a bit different as well although its hard with the amount of stuff people have already done! One of the main things i have done tho is i got £1,500 compensation and i have done everything to all of the cars using that money. Never had to dip into wages etc really, maybe for a couple of bits. Keeps me on a budget then and stops me running wild lol! Cant justify spending silly money on my car when i got a little'un

No problem! :) Yeahh i know what you mean! An idea will pop into your head thinking no-ones done it then you discover quite a few have done already aha! Ahww well nice one! hope you didnt have to go through anything to bad to get it but thats a really good thing :P And ayeee indeed! One must be sensible with a baba! :D

:( just found out someone has bought my old Arosa/Lupo :( lucky bugger, wish i could have afforded to buy her and keep both her and the Fabia!

Was it originally a p/x against the Bora then??