BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Congrats mate, have fun getting a baby seat in the Loop and pushchair in the boot ;)

haha

Catch up it's a Bora now, I gather this is exactly why :lol:

This is exactly why lol! Couldn't fit buggy in boot and didn't fancy a roof box lol! Even with arrival of Miss Sloanes the car should be 95% finished within 2 weeks or so. Respray should be finished by Saturday afternoon hopefully!

Well in between feeding the missus and the little one I found time to get the wheels primed ready for painting soon. The wheels are in terrible condition, the kerb marks are unreal. Bit of a DIY job and not the best job I have done but really don't have the time to make them 200% perfect. They are 8 front and 8.5 rear.

4ba4ec20.jpg

Hopefully get them painted tomorrow or Tuesday and should be getting car back from bodyshop tomorrow.

Well done on your arrival

But back to cars, why have you bought a shed to spend silly amounts in getting it to a position that is respectable when you could have bought one miles better with the same money