BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Na not really. It's no more than I spent on the Lurosa. Thinking of some 18" merc rims but not sure. Wouldn't mind some Saab 95 Aero double 3 spokes on this. Not going orange, just keeping this one clean and tidy.... Which happened to be the plan for the lupo but never mind haha. Money will be in my hands next week and with me having a month off work in May.... Well you know to keep checking in May as it will move very fast indeed! Want everything ordered ready to fit after respray in may!

Okay, so full respray booked for next week! Cant wait to get it back. Dropping it in on Wednesday and picking up on Saturday by looks of it.

Also have:

New Interior

New Dash & Centre Console

New Gear Nob & Leather Gator

2 New Wing Mirrors

All to collect next weekend.

Coilovers

New Upper & Lower Grille with fogs

Aero Wipers

All to order from eBay probably Friday for next week delivery. Will need to wait until im off in May to fit the majority of it all though.

Not 100% on which wheels to go for yet but im hoping to have everything else sorted asap.

Well ordered and paid for my wheels (delivery going to be Monday)its going in for respray tomorrow.

Oh and on the best note in the world... I got a delivery today :D

7f37c6ef.jpg

Baby Macie Sloanes. She came a month early and me and my missus **** ourselves as we were only in for a scan and ended up getting a c section to bring her out because she had low blood flow through the coord but she is healthy and I'm absolutely over the moon. Never been no happy in all my life.

:D

Well ordered and paid for my wheels (delivery going to be Monday)its going in for respray tomorrow.

Oh and on the best note in the world... I got a delivery today :D

7f37c6ef.jpg

Baby Macie Sloanes. She came a month early and me and my missus **** ourselves as we were only in for a scan and ended up getting a c section to bring her out because she had low blood flow through the coord but she is healthy and I'm absolutely over the moon. Never been no happy in all my life.

:D

LOVE that you posted this on here, new addition to the Club Lupo family! congrats :)