fantasia green 1.0

bowers155

right a friend of mine picked up a lupo with just 3000 miles on the clock yes just 3 thousend miles i think its on a 52 plate to. he just wants to know what its worth in the perfect condition its in and the intrest? he only bought it for 250quid :) details will be posted as i find more about the car

For forum rules 3000

Edited by bowers155

eh wtf i wana no what idiot sold him a lupo with 3k on for 250 quid :S you cant be serious? even if u ment 2.5k i would still say that is mega cheap!

well a little old lady he knows had a bump in it and she said he could have it as she no longer drives she had it 6months then she had a bump so my mate had a new bumper put on it and resprayed as it was cracked along with the headlight.

I've been down the low mileage 2nd hand route before, and tbh wouldn't again. A 9 year old car thats only done 3000 miles has done a lot of standing around which can take its toll on brakes and rubbers and fluids. All things which work best when moved regularly.