The Scotty Show...

Piers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooo!! congratulations.... feel free to boost your post count in here as much as you like. say what you like about who you hate and what annoys you... say what you want about other peoples "stupid" threads that are being repeated....

Enjoy yourself...

Just as you are doing ?

My final response in YOUR ALMIGHTY thread....

i have created this for you... your own little world of pointless scotty quotes... i think that you should quote from other threads into here with your response... so we can all see what you think... for example (made up) "will an elephants foot fit in the boot of my car?" (scotty response) "i like to eat cakes" (no relevance...) this way you can build up your all important post count without going off topic on a thread.... what more could you ask for?

iv created everything you have ever wanted.... POWER!

I personally now think you may have been bullied as a child or even touched by an uncle and this is your way of releasing the tension built up by holding onto that " special secret"

I personally now think you may have been bullied as a child or even touched by an uncle and this is your way of releasing the tension built up by holding onto that " special secret"

i can assure you that the only person to touch me has been your mother... sorry to relate this back to you as i know its been a "special secret" of ours... but i dont want you to get confused thinking it was my uncle...

My mams has had the op and now is known as trevor with the pump up penis.

that explains alot... including your sad little life which excludes sunlight and a social life... bad times!

Or maybe im sitting in the sun after being in the gym and typing on an iphone?

WOW! that actually came from you? something that was real and made sense.... well done mate... have a gold sticker!

do you have a job to go to?

Nope im a dole bum who probably lives off the taxes you pay.

nice one... explains a lot.

what do you do?

just out of interest... perhaps a sensible conversation could develop here!

Edited by Piers

Im actually one of those 8 year olds that was in the news recently for fighting

cool... that was a little wrong dont you think?

so in relation to earning money what do you do?

are you happy now scotty?

iv created what you dream and cream over!

also am i right in saying you dont actually have a lupo? or am i wrong there....?