IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

and then the rain come...

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

and also fitted a flip key kit from right click. top kit and would highly recommend it!

IMG_1443.jpg

Sorry about the amount of photos but i thought it was necessary :)

Joe

WOW

I don't go on Club Lupo as much now :( but just looked at your RR and got to say I'm impressed :) defo got an eye for detail, you have done some nice touches and reallly looking forward to seeing this get ever better.

Keep up the very good work Joe :D.

RR's like this make me happppy lol.

Ryan. Aka 12yan.

well heres an update for ya' all :) i received some coilovers this evening :D i gave £110 for them, the fronts are JOM and told they've never been on a car and rears are g-max and are used. First thing i did was.........cleaned them :P

One of the font, (thought you don't need a picture of both as they look the same :P)

IMG_1455.jpg

and the dirty ones:

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

And cleaned:

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Im not sure when these will go on get as my insurance will get bumped up a bit, but I'm hoping sooner rather than later! However after flicking through the parts i got, the rear adjusters went the right ones as they don't screw together and there different sizes! :( and also I'ma get two new bolts that hold in the rear adjusters as i only got on one with the coil overs :/ and that was a rusty and dirty so i'll get two new ones! but still i own coilies :D

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I think ima tell them about 50mm and if I get bored drop it more :) but I can go silly low because of the road I live on, I'll try get a couple pictures up so people can see the dirt I have to keep of the car and the pot holes :(

Joe

So got a couple of bits powdered before Christmas to make my engine bay a little different, more to be powdered but here's the heat sheld and upper offside engine mount don't in silver chrome, it's not over the top and should tie in with other bits to come. Im going to try keep my engine bay closed on here until it's done :)

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

Thank you

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

So no real updates as you would want just yet just more cleaning and a couple of pictures. However I should be getting the cars on its coilovers and G60s like mid January when my insurance comes to renewal hopefully which I'm really excited about. Then really it will be more cleaning more replacement parts and little bit of paint around the car. But at the moment I'm on the look out of another 1.4s rocker cover and thinking about some genuine roof bars (VW ones) so if anyones got either for sale.... at a decent price :P id be interested please :D anyway heres some pictures to keep it ticking over:

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

Oyes thanks for people that have been voting of me on the 2011 votes, makes me so proud :yes:

Thankyou

Joe