Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

Shame this is not at UD :(

Right Joe, you next lot of pics should be trims off - deal? :)

Well here you go Joti :) freshly cleaned today!!

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

I also brought some Polo solid head rests of a fellow member :D

IMG_1750.jpg

You can see the backs need tweaking to make them fit flush! Im also saving up to get my back bumper resprayed then I plan to remove stone chips from my bonnet :)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Cars looking sweet man! It's a shame your not goin UD, I wanted to see a clean soft blue! And not a stone chipped, scuffed up one like mine :P

But if your goin early edition, I'll see you there :)

Cars looking sweet man! It's a shame your not goin UD, I wanted to see a clean soft blue! And not a stone chipped, scuffed up one like mine :P

But if your goin early edition, I'll see you there :)

Sorry dude :( I'm gutted I'm not there! But looking forward to early edition!

Right so next week I'm not going to be drive my little beast as Tuesday I'm taking my bumper off and its getting sorted out which I can't wait for :D and whilst its off the road I am going to service the car as the lights come on recently. whilst its off the road I think I will remove the rear lights, possible third one also and remove factory mouldings and smooth them out :) Also considering a bit of paint on the front hubs to tidy them up, see how it goes!

I also have a question for you guys, I'm considering taking my adjusters out and MAYBE going lower. But if I remove my adjusters, how much will it lower it, does anyone know?

Any advice would be great!

Joe

It's only about 10-15mm I think, I've still got mine in but I'm having problems with mine.

With your rear springs, do you have a bolt of some sort that you put through the plastic thing that's sits on top of the spring? Or do it just sit in there? Cus my springs fall out when I jack it up and wondered if that's where I'm going wrong?

It's only about 10-15mm I think, I've still got mine in but I'm having problems with mine.

With your rear springs, do you have a bolt of some sort that you put through the plastic thing that's sits on top of the spring? Or do it just sit in there? Cus my springs fall out when I jack it up and wondered if that's where I'm going wrong?

As far as I'm aware they just sit there as people have to put them back in for MOT's so they don't fall out in a MOT test!

So my cars off the road off a week so as I can out of the fish shop I got a snap

IMG-20120318-00426.jpg

Today I removed the rear bumper and the rear adjust so that it has time to settle whilst I'm not driving but have a feeling I won't be able to with out rubbing :( disappointed as its not low enough for me :/ well see though, here's a couple more pictures of how he stands:

Picture with adjusters out

EastHertfordshire-20120318-00430.jpg

And bumper off

EastHertfordshire-20120318-00432.jpg

More to come...

Joe

195/50/15? If so how much would you want for all 4?

Not sure if I wan to get rid of them yet. I will do some research and let you know!

Gotta love the G60s Joe! :)

:P your wheels look mad on your car dude!

Not sure if I wan to get rid of them yet. I will do some research and let you know!

Ok mate could you let me know if they rub aswell because ive been thinking about taking my adjusters out aswell but i dont want it too rub, may roll the arches this weekend.

Cheers

Kalum

:P your wheels look mad on your car dude!