Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

Nice pic's Joe

Sooooo Clean :surprised:

Ryan

Very clean but you need to remove the hubcaps. they dont really look right..

Chers dude and to be honest I alternate between trims on and trims off :)

Nice pic's Joe

Sooooo Clean :surprised:

Ryan

Cheers Ryan, it got sooooo dusty going round the M25 to get to blue water tho :(

• 3 weeks later...

Right so no update for a fair time so i best post something. Last week i got myself a set of four genuine VW mud flaps from Lupoboz.

So today I gave the car a really good clean so i put i up on stands had the wheels off and cleaned the underside:back and both side, did the arches, the wishbones, coilovers etc. Then wheels, and dressed the inside of the tyres the put them back on. Next i gave it a snow foam pre wash followed by a 2 bucket wash with a sheep skin wash mitt, dryer the a nice coat of Raceglaze 55 wax :) Dressed the bumpers arch liners tyre etc and was very happy with the results. want some summer wheels but not sure what ones yet, and this will be as and when i get myself some more money :) Would love Starlites or Porsche cookie cutters. However not sure whether the porsche wheels would sit how i want them to :coffee: Heres some picture after todays work as it got dark.

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

And an Arty-farty one :)

IMG_1739.jpg

Peace :Angel:

Read this trough a couple times, and all i have to say is i love this car.. props dude

Thanks dude :)

I really like your wheel/trim/tyre profile/stance combination! Gorgeous Lupo! If you ever fancy selling/swapping those wheels let me know.

Great work

Chris

Cheers, dude I'm starting to save for a new set I want starlite so bad or maybe cookie cutter... I really don't no :'(

I have starlites, they're such nice wheels, could come to some sort of deal? I've got 195/45/14 uni royal rainsport 2 tyres on with pretty much full tread

I could be interested but I would buy the off you not swap :P and depends if I can get the money, if you do sell the pm me first dude!

Good work!!

Thank you

Love how clean you keep this Joe! I actually really like it on those wheel trims :yes: Nice OEM look; looks a lot better than most peoples' choice in alloys IMO.

Thank you dude means a lot :) and my wheels and trims are all in my student budget and very happy with them!

So a mini update

EastHertfordshire-20120301-00414.jpg

This mini bobble hat was made from the loving hands of my girl friend, I think its quality! :D

And I think I will not be attending Ultimate Dubs as I'm short on money, and need my back bumper respraying. Going to try repair my stone chips on my bonnet also. Along with a full shampoo and vet vac for the inside it should be even cleaner! :) then Savin money for my new wheels... Hopefully!

Joe

Awesome thread Joe. You've put a lot of time and effort into this car and it really pays dividends.

I personally think your G60 wheels look sick and that you should run them without the trims as it seems a shame to cover them up, but hey, your car, your call :thumbsup:

Awesome thread Joe. You've put a lot of time and effort into this car and it really pays dividends.

I personally think your G60 wheels look sick and that you should run them without the trims as it seems a shame to cover them up, but hey, your car, your call :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, glad all my work is paying off! And regards my trims I alternate In between them on and off, personally I like them with them trims on :) thanks for the nice comment dude!

Joe