Your favourite wheels?

lupo_jack

Your right mate im bored of bbs lately tbh seems that all eople rave on about

I don't get the obsession with them. You go to a show and pretty much every other car is slammed on BBS!

bbs are a waste of money imo, i have personalised lenso bsx's on mine.....

1mc0_ab3_u98it.png

i dont like anything below 15" on a lupo either

Are you doing a handstand and talking out of the wrong hole.

How rude of me, i like my own most!

You like the **** quality fake split rip off compared to the multi piece motorsport design tried and tested, over the last god knows how many years, wheel.

u

You are right saying its your opinion but its so unjustified for so many reasons that the forum should have auto-corrected you like some kind of swear filter.

You like the **** quality fake split rip off compared to the multi piece motorsport design tried and tested, over the last god knows how many years, wheel.

u

You are right saying its your opinion but its so unjustified for so many reasons that the forum should have auto-corrected you like some kind of swear filter.

I prefer them because they look good and they are a 3rd of the price of your sacred bbs wheels. And again, it wouldnt matter if bbs were made from unicorn horns and lizard skin i would still prefer the lensos. So tried and tested for years does not matter to my car that rarely does over 50 mph.

I prefer them because they look good and they are a 3rd of the price of your sacred bbs wheels. And again, it wouldnt matter if bbs were made from unicorn horns and lizard skin i would still prefer the lensos. So tried and tested for years does not matter to my car that rarely does over 50 mph.

I understand your dislike for BBS but you cant seriously prefer something that's a cheaper copy of the actual thing