lulu my lupo!

sammy-jo

• 3 months later...

Got myself dark grey carpet now and just need new front hubs, rear stub axles, handbrake cables, inner cv joint needs replacing and to sort the exhaust out then its ready for mot!

need opinons on the wheels tho! my little car has been kept in a garage for over a month now so am dying to do something! wanna spray my alloys, but unsure whether to do the centres the same colour blue as the car or electric blue or white.......

• 4 weeks later...

passed my driving test! so desperate to get my little car fixed!! got a nice pink autoglym kit from the bf too so guess the idea of him cleaning my car for me has gone out the window haha!!

Well Done, on passing :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

nice big brakes fitted now!

photo.jpg

new shiney exhaust fitted too!!

photo2.jpg

my list is finally complete! new radiator is on, dark grey carpet fitted and front and rear brakes uprated so shes definately gonna stop!

and fingers crossed she passes the mot tomoz!!!!!

• 1 month later...

been a while since i been on here! my little car passed her mot with flying colours!! no advisorys so all the work on my car has paid off!!!

been spending the last week driving round enjoyin my freedom at last haha already had a little play against my boyfs mk3 golf gti and showed him up in it a little bit!

he wasnt happy!

just few last touches then im happy with how it is at the mo!

next on the list is to save up for a re-spray!

Edited by sammy-jo

• 2 weeks later...

went to my first show today after a very rushed weekend fix of my car!!

my cv joint bolts decided to give way which left me stranded in chelmsford on thursday morning, luckily no major damage done and a cheap repair involving new bolts which was lucky!!

took a few snaps of my car while parked up while it was clean..ish lol

308.jpg

311.jpg

Lovely loop, some VW centre caps would finish those wheels off nicely :thumbsup:

Lovely loop, some VW centre caps would finish those wheels off nicely :thumbsup:

lol funny you say that they have been ordered lol ebay bargain for a fiver my boyf bought me them to cheer me up after i broke down got some nice blue bolt covers too to match, bit marmite some of my friend say chavvy but i think theyll look wkd