My bespoilered black 1 litre

HDH

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to repeat the same as everyone else but spoiler isnt for me but curious how much did it cost??

also, @everyone else - ok the wings a bit '`fool-in`-`a-cap`' styling for most people on here but shouldnt we try to encourage not scare off other lupo drivers? just a thought.

Good point Dan.

:oops: sorry new 'must be pissed by now' dudette.

The Loop is round, and curvy, so a stubby rounded spoiler suits the lines of a Lupo.

The problem area is the ride hieght, once you get rid of the air space under the arches, the car is transformed.

I love the exhasut.

Do you know what it is called?

Is it just a backbox then or does it go to the centre section near the CAT?

just seen what i put. must stop this 'being nice to people' crap.
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> LMAO!
Yikes...I was looking for inspiration but now I am scared
Dont be, we are all passionate about lupos in general and feel that you are going down the wrong route modding wise.

All though some of us may not like your approach, i am really pleased to see there are Female lupo owners taking the time and effort to mod there loops smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have a look in the Readers rides section, there are some really nice examples in there for insperation.

(i tryed to post this earlier but there was summat wrong with my server)

improve the design dont't fight against it
I like it! Very Philosophical! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Dare)
Yikes...I was looking for inspiration but now I am scared
Dont be, we are all passionate about lupos in general and feel that you are going down the wrong route modding wise.

All though some of us may not like your approach, i am really pleased to see there are Female lupo owners taking the time and effort to mod there loops smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have a look in the Readers rides section, there are some really nice examples in there for insperation.

(i tryed to post this earlier but there was summat wrong with my server)

Erm... I think you were just patronising the wrong female... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Erm... I think you were just patronising the wrong female...
Well point me in the direction of the right female then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only kiddin, That did sound quite patronising, but it wasnt intended that way tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

*Edited* Oh i see what you mean laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> What Scottish_Sport_16V said, i meant it, i did like it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Dare)
*Edited* Oh i see what you mean laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />  :lol: What Scottish_Sport_16V said, i meant it, i did like it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

tee hee, Dare that was me - keep posting under paddys name cos he leaves himself signed in (so im blaming him for any crap i post and taking the glory for the one liners!) :wink:

seriously tho HDH, you have proved you have taste by picking a loop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> take a nosey thro the other readers rides and see what you think but at end of the day its your car so ignore us lupo facists! lol

You've also gotta understand that us VAG lot are a funny bunch. For some reason we like to go to our dealers, pull our pants down and request special order OEM bits of Audi TTs. After a while the pain goes away........sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Well....physically anyway.

everyones got different tastes at the end of the day, surely we could help improve the looks instead of sayin 'take it all off'

first thing i would go it get some lowering springs, cant say anything about the seat covers i had some blue ones exactly the same on my 1.1 fiesta smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Some people are a bit harsh but everyone has their opinions .

Exhaust is `back-box` only , original box was cut off and new one welded on to the centre pipe .

WTF you have a lupo not a plane. its bit to "chav" for me. you dont have led washers and neons do you?

i think you should sell the spolier as scrap metal or sell it to british airways.

and drop the lup to the floor

but i have to say i do like that colour. i was looking for a black lupo.

chris

WTF you have a lupo not a plane. its bit to "chav" for me. you dont have led washers and neons do you?

i think you should sell the spolier as scrap metal or sell it to british airways.

and drop the lup...........

Jesus Chris, Its a good job you posted all that mate, otherwise she wouldnt have known :shock:

yup and ya know what the say about opinions , they like tampons ....

my opinion, drop it and it will look loads better

Eh?? :?
surely we could help improve the looks instead of sayin 'take it all off'
So your saying she should leave the Spoiler on? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry to repeat the same as everyone else but spoiler isnt for me but curious how much did it cost??

also, @everyone else - ok the wings a bit '`fool-in`-`a-cap`' styling for most people on here but shouldnt we try to encourage not scare off other lupo drivers? just a thought.

Dan arent you the one who slammed a users choice of 1.7 SDi recently??

LOL sorry that cars shocking, but others have shocked me in the past if I am honest

Dan arent you the one who slammed a users choice of 1.7 SDi recently??

hey whats wrong with sdi's tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />