Expensive Lesson

Big Jase

Respect for keeping it on the track. I always say the same... But as you know the adrenaline rush is nowhere near the same. I guess we all need something to slow us down, pity it happened this way for you mate :(

Respect for keeping it on the track. I always say the same... But as you know the adrenaline rush is nowhere near the same. I guess we all need something to slow us down, pity it happened this way for you mate :(

Cant beat an adrenaline rush

1/4 mile days i still get the shakey foot on the start line though

Glad no one has marched in here calling you all names under the sun really as end of the day i bet most of this forum have done it.

Agreed, shows that when people are civil and accept exactly what the've done, the respect comes with it.

Unlucky Jase mate, seems you've learnt your lesson, we've all done something silly at least once in our lives, fair play for sharing it on here.

I was gonna also say ditch your Mrs due to the £1800 extra insurance but going by the 'girls of club lupo' thread, that would be a silly thing to do :shades::lol:

It might just be me, but I find 0-60 more exciting than doing triple figures on the roads. I like the thrust of acceleration up to the limit.

(And I'm talking about the TT before someone tells me that GTI's are actually quite slow blardly blardy blah).

Unlucky about your license Jase, the thing that is annoying is that there are lots of people out there who have absolutely no care in the world about their license and they're still getting away with doing things like this.

What happened to the Type-R driver, I hope they got nicked too?

Cant beat an adrenaline rush

1/4 mile days i still get the shakey foot on the start line though

haha. I've lost all that shakey foot after 100+ runs.

The buzz simply isn't the same though.

I wish it was like America where every weekend you could drag race safely.

Are you sure a Lupo GTI is going to be slow enough? We've all seen the TV footage often enough.

oh aye gti is a slug compared to what im used too

It might just be me, but I find 0-60 more exciting than doing triple figures on the roads. I like the thrust of acceleration up to the limit.

(And I'm talking about the TT before someone tells me that GTI's are actually quite slow blardly blardy blah).

Unlucky about your license Jase, the thing that is annoying is that there are lots of people out there who have absolutely no care in the world about their license and they're still getting away with doing things like this.

What happened to the Type-R driver, I hope they got nicked too?

yeah both type r drivers got caught

civic type r and accord type r

I was gonna also say ditch your Mrs due to the £1800 extra insurance but going by the 'girls of club lupo' thread, that would be a silly thing to do :shades::lol:

i would but i need a chauffer im not bus'ing it anywhere!

yes exactly the same

They've made a fair bit of cash then haven't they. Would be nice if they pumped it into sorting out some of England's god awful roads ready for when you get your license back wouldn't it.

:lol: If only..

Edited by NOCK

I thought after 2 years driving experience you didnt have to do a re test?

I thought that if you get banned that you always have to do a re-test to regain your license.

Edited by NOCK

Finally a thread where no one claims they are gods gift and drive at every speed limit out there. Every one does it mate it's just unlucky you got caught :/ hard lines. Been mulling over buying one of these for ages!!

I'm very suprised but I don't know that Uk's laws are harder than Spain's laws.

My level of English isn't very good but I've understood that the police caught you, when you participate in an "Ilegal race". I quote ilegal race but I think that isn't a race and I realiced the same ever. But imagine that it was the police thought.

But I don't understand one part. In UK you can go to the judgement and they can obligate you to re-examine of your driving licence and even condenate to jail sentences?

Cheers.

P.D: I hope that all will go good.

no video / camera evidence)

Deny deny deny i've been stopped at similar naughty speeds without a camera and just claimed all day long i was only doing 70, after a good 45 minutes i walked away with a failed attempt at prosecuting me for driving a vehicle in a dangerous condition (admitedly alot of wasted time in court). But then i suppose if there are 3 of you and the other 2 roll over and say yeah we were doing 100 racing that fabia something wont add up in court lol

ps if you wanna just swap the gti for my sport i have atm to save on insurance i'm sure i could do something to help you out :P

Edited by matt~black