cutting springs

tash.lupo

Well all I can say is you're lucky they paid out at all!

I'm not having any more on this matter do not go advertising your illegal insurance around the forum, any similar behaviour and you'll be dealt with in line with the forum T&C's

You have been warned.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is you're lucky they paid out at all!

I'm not having any more on this matter do not go advertising your illegal insurance around the forum, any similar behaviour and you'll be dealt with in line with the forum T&C's

You have been warned.

Why am i lucky i got paid out? Sorry.

Why am i lucky i got paid out? Sorry.

This..

..And i think you will find i have owned a honda civic with cut coilovers, stripped, no dash, straight through buddyclub exhaust, buckets and harnesses without telling the insurance...

They not come out to inspect the car, and realised you had undeclared modifications?

They should have, and rejected the claim. Or asked you to pay retrospectively for the mods.

This..

They not come out to inspect the car, and realised you had undeclared modifications?

They should have, and rejected the claim. Or asked you to pay retrospectively for the mods.

Nope noone came. I have 2 sections 59's too and the police was after my car so i sold the honda the next day.

Hang on, you've not told your insurers about mods on two cars, crashed one and have two sections 59?

You really need to realise what a dick you are being.

I think this sums up my thoughts on the matter too...

ChristopherReeve, you've been warned already, any more similar posts and I'll be giving you some "time to think" before you post!

Tbh your obviously young and stupid

I even changed my ta technik coilovers in favour of some ap's

As ive had cars with proper decent suspension before (kw's ohlins)

If you cant afford to do it right then why do it!?

Have you seen the hangover? Are u alan?

Hang on, you've not told your insurers about mods on two cars, crashed one and have two sections 59?

You really need to realise what a dick you are being.

I've had 6 cars and they've all been highly modified. Yes i had a crash but not my fault. a drunk driver hit a car behind me who hit me going slow over a speedbump. Yes the two section 59's were for driving on a beach in western, I was too low got stick and i tried to rock my self free and because i had a straight through exhaust at 6'oclock in the evening the police came in a X5 and i got done for "wheelspinning and pulling the handbrake" Tried to take it furtherer but i got advised to just take it and not complain.

I think this sums up my thoughts on the matter too...

ChristopherReeve, you've been warned already, any more similar posts and I'll be giving you some "time to think" before you post!

Warned on a similar post? I literally just apologized?

Tbh your obviously young and stupid

I even changed my ta technik coilovers in favour of some ap's

As ive had cars with proper decent suspension before (kw's ohlins)

If you cant afford to do it right then why do it!?

Have you seen the hangover? Are u alan?

Yes i am Alan Har har. Ive had loads of coilovers but non of them go low enough. So the quickest way is to cut the springs on the coilovers.

Edited by ChristopherReeve

Also when i was young and dumb i had fitted some oem alloys to a car which werent standard off a higher model

I never declared it and my insurance wouldnt pay out untill i paid an extra excess of 300 quid

But you are my hero... Bet your a proper 'ledge' in the mcdonalds carparks

Yes i am Alan Har har. Ive had loads of coilovers but non of them go low enough. So the quickest way is to cut the springs on the coilovers.

But why!?

Why do you want to scrape the floor!?

Id rather sacrific 10% looks for a useable car...?

If you want to scrape the floor why not run it on bags... But why any1 would spend that money on a lupo is beyond me

Supose im more performance orientated... Id rather have a quick good handling fun car than a pimped out hoe wagon

My post wasnt aimed at you , it was at retarded superman.

Edited by scotty_82

Also when i was young and dumb i had fitted some oem alloys to a car which werent standard off a higher model

I never declared it and my insurance wouldnt pay out untill i paid an extra excess of 300 quid

But you are my hero... Bet your a proper 'ledge' in the mcdonalds carparks

Yes, Yes i am.

But why!?

Why do you want to scrape the floor!?

Id rather sacrific 10% looks for a useable car...?

If you want to scrape the floor why not run it on bags... But why any1 would spend that money on a lupo is beyond me

I just always have lowered my car to the excess i just like it. All my cars have been unable to do simple things like overtake over a cat eye. I'm not keen on bags...

Silly silly boy, karma will get you one day with that attitude.

Ha, Alice I am actually trying ha.

Gee all i said was yes i cut my springs, There cable tied in and i'm happy with the result. Someone asked a question and i answered. Yes it is not the best way to lower a car but i've never had a accident with them.

No we are complaining about you fraudulently abusing the insurance system and gloating about.

And the section 59's etc

If i want to race or arse about i go to a 1/4 mile day

How does your car handle though? Like a bag of ****??

Did u watch the recent top gear where they all bought 325i convertable bmw's ?

Hamsters was lowered on the cheap (weather this was ebay suspension or cut springs) he thought it would out handle the other 2 car's 20 year old suspension

.... It didnt and was laughable

And the section 59's etc

If i want to race or arse about i go to a 1/4 mile day

How does your car handle though? Like a bag of ****??

Did u watch the recent top gear where they all bought 325i convertable bmw's ?

Hamsters was lowered on the cheap (weather this was ebay suspension or cut springs) he thought it would out handle the other 2 car's 20 year old suspension

.... It didnt and was laughable

I'm not a racer so i have no need to go to a quarter mile day. Actually it handles alright. Yes i did but thats driving flat out to the cars limit, I never drive like that so i have no need to drive quick.