Will it pass?

Will my car pass an MOT with the rear adjusters out? Wanna go hella low and considering taking them out tomorrow but have MOT Monday. Will this matter? Also my headlights top plastic clip thing has broken meaning I can rock my headlight forward and back (only minimal) but pretty sure that it will fail with insecure headlight :(

Ideas??

Well it's kinda hard as im in the forces and the weekend is the only time I can work on my car. I would like to do it tomorrow but I'm not even sure it will be possible to go lower because of my tyre hight... Basically a test tomorrow to see if it's ok. I think it should Be fine but dont want tyre fouling on arches...

I hope your job in the forces doesn't effect me sleeping safely in my bed at night.

I'm hoping freight loader in the RAF as oppossed to something where a degree of important descision making is required.

Oh well, let me know before bedtime.

:coffee:

Working on £70million eurofighter typhoon jets silver ;) as a mechanic.

Peoples lives in my hands aswell as millions of pounds of equipment.

Not really MOT qualified HENCE the forum post. Let me know if your job is as important as mine ;)

Thanks for the reply.

Let me know if your job is as important as mine ;)

Once upon a time I kept you safe in your bed at night for school the next day, so you could follow your dream and become a 'Eurofighter mechanic'...

rm%20commando%20outfit.jpg

...I could tell you more, but I would then have to kill you.

Now just a lowly IT Manager, but I do support the IT systems which allow RAF Tech's to get academic qual's in Aeronautical Engineering by remote study.

:)

Working on £70million eurofighter typhoon jets silver ;) as a mechanic.

Peoples lives in my hands aswell as millions of pounds of equipment.

Not really MOT qualified HENCE the forum post. Let me know if your job is as important as mine ;)

Thanks for the reply.

Just noticed your interests include Call of Duty - Is it cool to play a game like your job? :)

Just noticed your interests include Call of Duty - Is it cool to play a game like your job? :)

From what he says he's a "mechanic" who will generally be working miles from any action with easy access to a comfy bed and tea and biccies.

Most RAF personnel don't fire guns.

:lol:

Once upon a time I kept you safe in your bed at night for school the next day, so you could follow your dream and become a 'Eurofighter mechanic'...

...I could tell you more, but I would then have to kill you.

Now just a lowly IT Manager, but I do support the IT systems which allow RAF Tech's to get academic qual's in Aeronautical Engineering by remote study.

:)

Does that mean you would know a lot about the Iranian embassy siege? :rolleyes:

No I wasn't there, I was just a 'sprog' at the time, but yes I do know quite alot about it.

But no I wasn't in the SAS if that's where this is going.

:lol:

ahhh yeah it was going there :lol:

I have been big into all the S.A.S stuff recently :rolleyes: Watched all four series of Ultimate Force in a week, and watching all the SAS heroes things on Discovery History at the moment :lol:

Tom