Stickerbombed dash

BlockHead

The trim on my dashboard had been painted blue very badly so I thought rather than go through the effort of re-painting it and run the risk of messing it up again, I'd stickerbomb it.

So far I've done these two sections

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

but I'm having trouble with this

DSC00504.jpg

It's screwed in, but the screw head is behind the switch itself. I'm guessing there's a way of removing it as it's been painted with the rest but how does it come off? I don't wanna just go yanking everything and end up breaking it, but I need to get to that screw. :confused:

Any help? :blink:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Push in the light switch, and twist clockwise.

Then pull the lightswitch and the whole lot will come out.

Then i believe theres another screw behind that.

Look underneath it there's a torque screw under that pop that off pop the dial n nob out and the dimmer switch pull the whole unit out and down and it will reveal the other torque screw it's kinda behind it all it easy to get at once you have wiggled it about to get at the screw pretty fiddly mind and I found it a bit of a s!!t to put all back together and in

I bought that Stickerbomb 2 book on Amazon for a tenner, but eeeveryone who bombs stuff seems to have it so when I've got my wheels out of the way I'm probably gonna find some better ones and whack them on with it all :) Still gotta do the main T-shaped bit but I'm waiting for stereo removal keys :coffee:

Another bandwagon scene thing.

If people bring out books just so you can do it , then you know everyone and is dog is doing it.

You'd be aswell buyin the scene my ride handbook from last year and follow it step by step wit the included stickerpack and guide on how to calculate the scenetax for scrapyard rare wheels...

Personally i think it looks like a ten year old boys bed room, and before Rich jumps in and for legal reasons i have never been in a ten year old boys bed room and no ten year olds have been in mine, im working on an assumption. :lol: :lol:

Each to their own and all that jazz but IMO it's one of those mods that's just done for the sake of modding because it's cheap. Looks terrible.

I wouldnt like to pick all those off when the sun fades them, they start to peel or you fancy a change.

Use uv laquer and they don't fade from the sun.

Iv been wanting to do this to my front badge for a while, I know a lot of people don't like it, but its only the same as doing other silly bits like painting your wheels orange or pink.

Personally being from a bmx/graffiti background I think it looks sweet, as long as you don't go overboard