supercharge

luke_lupo

Guys, less of this attitude please, the guy was asking a simple question. He doesn't need a character assassination on his whiplash claim now does he?

TBH you could possibly just cover all the parts needed to carry out a basic charger conversion if you worked out the cheapest places to get all the bits and made all the brackets yourself out of recycled parts. That would see you about 180bhp depending on the compression ratio you decide to go for. But that would need you to do absolutely everything, including the mapping.

There are lots of people who have come on here and claimed you can do it for £2000, not one of them has produced anything yet.

Look through my build thread, i can remember putting a long list of parts needed, and there approx cost (that list is over two years old now).

If you want a company to do it, i wouldn't expect much change from £6000 with the vat increase and all that.

John

whiplash does not last forever ,however some claims take what seems to be forever. good luck

Isn't that compensation intended to be used for things like covering any treatment or loss of earnings incurred?

well thats what the money is for but i dont have whiplash, its just spending money for my car well thats how i see it :)

well thats what the money is for but i dont have whiplash, its just spending money for my car well thats how i see it :)

You don't have whiplash now, or you never did?

I have a trapped nerve in my shoulder/neck that is making me look like ive had a stroke , give me some money.

thats why insurance premiums went up 40% in 2010 alone! all the fake claims!

getting a bit pathetic really, i have no time for people that do that!

i've had 2 car crashes and yeah you are a bit stiff the next day etc but what else do you expect, have i claimed injuries.... no!

and one was i rolled my b18c6 ek9 at 1XX :L

Edited by Big Jase

Guys, less of this attitude please, the guy was asking a simple question. He doesn't need a character assassination on his whiplash claim now does he?

If i have to quote myself once more, Ill have to dust off my stick.