any field target shooters here?

one litre wonder ;)

just wondering out of interest if theres any other field target shooters on here? i used to be right into shooting however i left due to work commitments and started back today with a new club, just wondering if there are any other people on here into it?

unfortunately not :( however some of the guys invited me to go hunting which i politely declined, dont think the vegetarian other half would be to happy if i walked through the door with a couple of rabbits. at the club its metal targets that are shot at

[quote name=one litre wonder ;)' timestamp='1295809147' post='884372]

unfortunately not :( however some of the guys invited me to go hunting which i politely declined, dont think the vegetarian other half would be to happy if i walked through the door with a couple of rabbits.

I know. I have no political or intelligent arguments to support my wish for hunting to be made legal.

I just know that tearing through the countryside on a horse yelling at the top of your voice is really fun :)

If its killed to be eaten then there is nothing wrong with it, as said its the same as going to the supermarket to get a chicken.

true, i totally agree with the only hunt for food part, anymore than that is a waste unless part of pest control, even still its a bit of a waste.

I bought myself a BSA Lightning XL when i left the army as i didnt wana give shooting up. I went to a local club least year who do FT shoots and was good fun. Me and my springer .22 and they were all rocking .177 gas jobbies lol was alittle too serious for me, guna try another club when i have more free time and try to get into it. What gun do you have?

I bought myself a BSA Lightning XL when i left the army as i didnt wana give shooting up. I went to a local club least year who do FT shoots and was good fun. Me and my springer .22 and they were all rocking .177 gas jobbies lol was alittle too serious for me, guna try another club when i have more free time and try to get into it. What gun do you have?

im debating getting a S400 Air Arms which is a gas powered but im not to sure where to go as for .22 or .177

ah yeah lol good point. Yeah i was in then joined the army and our yungen sorta oicked up the westmoreland shootng thing lol.

Whats your last name il run it past him see if he remembers. You still shoot that now then or have you stopped? i never got to fire it, turned down bisley for my gcse's not like i wasnt ever going to shoot again and neeeded the grades for my trade.

Ah good times lol was a laff

ah yeah lol good point. Yeah i was in then joined the army and our yungen sorta oicked up the westmoreland shootng thing lol.

Whats your last name il run it past him see if he remembers. You still shoot that now then or have you stopped? i never got to fire it, turned down bisley for my gcse's not like i wasnt ever going to shoot again and neeeded the grades for my trade.

Ah good times lol was a laff

Second name is firth. I havent shot anything that big since i left a couple of years back. Ye i used it for a while over 1 summer before i left.

is this the point where i jump in and say i was in the cadet forces as well LOL! i was in for about 4/5years in the air cadets and ended up a flt sgt :D