Police can be complete ********

HAIRBear

...is bald? ...

3697719754_585859f10c.jpg

If that is your definition of bald, I would say your definition of slightly bald would definately be illegal also.

That tyre is not bald it has given up the ghost and died.

1.6mm of tread acoss 75% or 3/4 of the tread is always going to cause some differences of opinion.

I love police round my way, always havin a giggle ragging their new lotus elise around. I've been pulled a couple of times and they've always been nice, even when the police came to a meet around by me in their evo. They opened up bonnet and were revvin the **** out of it haha!!

I love police round my way, always havin a giggle ragging their new lotus elise around. I've been pulled a couple of times and they've always been nice, even when the police came to a meet around by me in their evo. They opened up bonnet and were revvin the **** out of it haha!!

When can I move in lol? Hopefully you're not far from Brands Hatch, see if we can convince them to take it round there during a lunch break. Wish cops were like that round here.

Edited by Revo

dun dun dunnnnnn....

Still at the garage, im not getting involved because its driving me crazy. the garage are saying the wheels we have swapped the wellers for are too big and dont leave enough arch gap. there 15x7 and the coilies have been raised. i give up!

on a positive note for the police there paying for the new mot :S

• 1 month later...

dun dun dunnnnnn....

Still at the garage, im not getting involved because its driving me crazy. the garage are saying the wheels we have swapped the wellers for are too big and dont leave enough arch gap. there 15x7 and the coilies have been raised. i give up!

on a positive note for the police there paying for the new mot :S

if his tyre was 1.5mm why are us tax payers paying for a new mot ?

surely this is just a big waste of police time and tax payers money