Soon to be breaking flash red lupo

LUKEY BOI

Hi in the next month or so i will be breaking my flash red lupo 1.4 it has coilovers black plastic interior red seats ect.

Just wanted to know what sort of interest their will be cos if not ill sell it as a car.

Non foglight model the door cards are black and the coilovers are ta technix.

Not sure on prices as of yet just looking to see what the interest is on the parts atm so i can make a list for people if ppl pm me a list of what people want i can put it aside for you.

just keep an eye out on the "parts for sale" area i will post a message here when im breaking the car.

Why break it?

Getting 106 rallye, will be removing the engine fitting a gti engine port and polish ect cams coilovers ect

I do love the lupo but i dont think vw quality is what everyone makes it out to be.

I'm not 100% but i think he means why break it atall instead of selling it, breaking acar is usually reserved for a write off or a heavily modded vehicle.

Also i can assure you the build quality of a Lupo far outweighs that of a 106 Rallye lol, even more so if it's a S1

Edited by Bickerton

Nah the mods ive done wont make it mot legible emissions will be highly out for a start lol no cat and bigger throttle body for example and dont have money to get it to the standard.

Plus im only looking to make 1000 anyways.

The engine actually goes like stink for a 1.4 but hitting 90k soo will need a service sometime and them valvestem oil seals may have had it like all 1.4's. Gearbox is good though on mine :D which seems likes magic :L

I'm not 100% but i think he means why break it atall instead of selling it, breaking acar is usually reserved for a write off or a heavily modded vehicle.

Also i can assure you the build quality of a Lupo far outweighs that of a 106 Rallye lol, even more so if it's a S1

Vw make things look nice but dont make them properly ;) Tbh vw over the years havent learned the only thing they have achieved is a nice interior.

Their gearboxes have had problems back to the mk1 golf and they still havent learned.

Vw make things look nice but dont make them properly ;) Tbh vw over the years havent learned the only thing they have achieved is a nice interior.

Their gearboxes have had problems back to the mk1 golf and they still havent learned.

I base my view on 106's by owning one for several years and helping working on alot too. Every panel flexes with a light press with your finger, torsion bars on them aren't amazing and everyting is held in with a god damn torx headed bolt lol.

Anywho, if trying to sell the Lupo, i would try sell complete first and if no joy by all means break it but it's very time consuming and no guarantee of a profit to be made

Ah ill just advertise it on here and on pistonheads then see what interest is then if noot break it :) Yer theirs weak points to the 106 but uprated parts are cheap and easily available cams are only 300 quid for example :) and im not one of these boy racers who just slap lexus lights on and are happy. I will do it properly cams ecu less unsprung weight (wheels coilovers brakes ect good rubber polybush it. and obv do the exhaust induction ect at the same time get all the corner weight setup done and have a niipy track/road car.

Oh btw this is off topic but anyone selling a prokart or rotax max message me lol