VW Festival - Sun 26th June 2005 - Leeds, W.Yorkshire

demonvw

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly not comin to the weekends meet, its my last weekend before I go to cyprus for 5 weeks, so promised the Mrs my undivided attention.

If people just sort there own tickets out through Devo (paul), then just let me know! Cheers.

I'll get my ticket today, you can pay by paypal or a cheque guys.

How are the numbers looking Dan? It looks like:

1.Dan -- -=R Lupo ---- Not yet

2.Andi -- Tigz ---- ?

3.Ross -- Red Lup Gti ---- ?

4.Kat -- Fyggy -- Not yet

5.Rich -- R_Hanley -- ?

The bit at the end denotes if you've paid yet.. Andi, Ross, you got round to it yet? I'll see if I can't get a few more people to come to this Northern show wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm defo going to this, haven't got my ticket yet as i'm waiting on mates deciding :roll: and i also haven't decided which car i'll be taking either but i'll be there for sure. :wink:

Just `re-read` this thread to see that Dan is away for 5 weeks (alright for some)! So I'll just continue doing a wee list in his absence.

Here we are:

1.Dan -- -=R Lupo ---- Not yet

2.Andi -- Tigz ---- ?

3.Ross -- Red Lup Gti ---- ?

4.Kat -- Fyggy -- Not yet

5.Rich -- R_Hanley -- ?

6.Chris -- chris260 -- Not yet

• 1 month later...

Ok peeps I am back, hope you all enjoyed inters. Lucky for some. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . Ok will get this thread back up and running. Need to get a ticket myself. Please feel free to pm me for any questions you may have about the event.

Dan. 8)

We can have upto 26 on the stand, my car is far from finished, but ****** it, im still showing just to show the country that ClubLupo is alive and kicking!!

The numbers so far: as of 27/05

1. Me have ticket

2. Ross

3. Kat has ticket

4. R Hanley

5. Chris

6. Weeman

7. Adam b

8. Andy Taylor (GTIAndy) has ticket

9. stig247 has ticket

10. Nfbr has ticket

11. Scotty

Please pm me to tell me if you have paid. Closing date is 1st June.

banner_vwfestival.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by -=R LUPO

Mate, Im sorry, I am unable to attend (in the Lupo anyway) as the cars not going to be insured.

Will still come up and say hello, but unable to make the stand.

Good to see your reponses.

We've jsut been down to Harewood for another meeting with them, they are really keen to help us in every way possible. all of our plans are coming together nicely and we are really hoping to put on a good show for you all.

See you there on June 26th

Paul

VW Festival

We can have upto 26 on the stand, my car is far from finished, but ****** it, im still showing just to show the country that ClubLupo is alive and kicking!!

The numbers so far:

1. Me have ticket

2. Ross

3. Kat  has ticket

4. R Hanley

5. Chris

6. Weeman

7. Adam b

Please pm me to tell me if you have paid. Closing date is 1st June.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please can i be added to this list to go on the stand?

8.Andy Taylor (GTIAndy)

Sweet. The day is getting closer people. By the sounds of it, it is going to be a good event. Paul was telling me that they have secured a Bently continental GT for the event.

banner_vwfestival.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by -=R LUPO

Ok, 1 month today, and we have 10 people wanting stand space already. Thats great, will be seeing some new faces as well. Lets try and make the big 15.

As for the people who have expressed an interest and not got there tickets yet... get your skates on! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Where you from? Depends, im comin from Lincoln, so will probably willing to convoy in from ferry bridge services. (M62,A1). smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ok, Paul from the event has emailed me to remind me that the form is due back, he says the quicker I can get it back, the more promonant position club lupo's stand will be.

The list below that I am sending him is not final but he wants rough numbers, I told him there would be 15 - 20, i will email him the names of anyone else who wants a space on the stand at a later date. Those that have expressed an interest and have not got back to me whether they have a ticket yet, please do so, so I can update the list. Thank you.

1. Me have ticket

2. Ross

3. Kat has ticket

4. R Hanley

5. Chris

6. Weeman

7. Adam b

8. Andy Taylor (GTIAndy) has ticket

9. stig247 has ticket

10. Nfbr has ticket

11. Scotty

Awesome can't wait!

I'm only about 20mins away from this! so shall i just meet you all there? at the stand? Wot sort of time do you think you'll all be arriving?

See you all soon!

Andy!