Towbar on my lupo

Ashh

Any ideas on how tough this would be to remove it? the actual towbar looks simple enough, but its also got the socket thing for trailer lights to plug in to, so wondering what to do about the wiring?

Also got to get a new bumper because this ones been cut to fit the towbar :angry:, Whatever possessed the previous owner to fit it anyway, i do not know.

Anybody who wants a towbar? :rolleyes:

Leave it on, it's good protection from parking accidents, or people nudging your rear...

I thought that when i got it... But thinking about it its 50/50 that it hits the towbar anyway... if i reverse into a bollard for example what are the chances i'd hit it Aha

im after a towbar mate :)

any pics of it on and close up of how much of the bumper gets cut away?

Is it removable?

How much would you be looking at for it with the electrics too obv.

cheers

Not a clue mate, make me an offer... I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow regarding if its removable as i ain't got the foggiest.

As for the bumper its a small rectangle cut out, it'll all be in the pic tomorrow for ya

I want to remove mine aswell.. When you get around to removing it, feel free to take some pics of the process!

Will do mate, hopefully get it jacked up this weekend and start on it

Mine had a towbar on and turns out theyre a f*** on to take off. The drivers side is easy to get off but the passanger side hides behind the exhaust so the heatshield has to be removed. I got bored and used an angle grinder, took 2 seconds :D.