Scorpion Exhaust

bazilbrush

Hi all

I have just ordered a Scorpion exhaust (cat back) for my lupo, any1 know the quality of this product or how loud it is, I don’t want a really loud one, it said on the website it’s subtle but ill take that with a pinch of salt.

Thx Scott

:rolleyes:

Ive had scorpion exhausts on other cars and i know they used to make the group N exhausts for the 106 range for rallying so they come with a decent past for motorsport etc

I've just got a scorpion exhaust on my sport.

qualtiy seems great..nothing to compare it to but all the welds and everything are good.

its not very loud really, but i guess you know its there. I'm not a fan of barry boy exhausts at all but i really like this one :)

it seemed to make my sport a bit smoother but i think that was mainly because the old exhaust being nakered

I had a scorpion full system on my charade GTti, was a nice tone, quite loud when turbo came in but you won't have that worry so fairly decent system tbh. How much did you pay for that system dude?

I had a scorpion full system on my charade GTti, was a nice tone, quite loud when turbo came in but you won't have that worry so fairly decent system tbh. How much did you pay for that system dude?

I paid £294 inc VAT & delivery

website below

http://www.rtecshop.com/?p=product_view&product_id=1210

Edited by bazilbrush

i havea scorpion back box on my 1.0, its not loud at all, its a very nice subtle note, just wot i wanted really like a cat purrr lol