Head bolts!!

so my poor arosa is in the need of some tlc. its losing coolant and smoking from the exhaust and the smell of coolant is strong from the exhaust so suggests the head gasket. the clutch is also very heavy and difficult to engage gears sometimes so guessing at a clutch and cable?

i priced genuine seat parts up today and everything seemed fairly decent priced apart from the damn head bolts! i was quoted £69.80. apart from the timing belt kit they are the most expensive part. is it just me or is that overpriced for a set of bolts?

so my poor arosa is in the need of some tlc. its losing coolant and smoking from the exhaust and the smell of coolant is strong from the exhaust so suggests the head gasket. the clutch is also very heavy and difficult to engage gears sometimes so guessing at a clutch and cable?

i priced genuine seat parts up today and everything seemed fairly decent priced apart from the damn head bolts! i was quoted £69.80. apart from the timing belt kit they are the most expensive part. is it just me or is that overpriced for a set of bolts?

Sounds expensive to me. Dealer?

Yeh was a main dealer. B&H motors in whitehaven. would factors parts be so bad? im just a bit iffy when it comes to factors as when i had my zetec-s i put an alternator on and lasted no more than 5mins until it was overcharging so ended up with a ford one that was only £3 more expensive in the end.