GTI on Air & S10 Minitruck

jjjkkk

Looks amazing mate! Love the different rear end! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

^ I think everybody knows the difference. I like titanium more cause it gives a LOT more, and brighter sparks than steel. I hope I could upload some videos some day, we've done a dozen drags so far...

Finally got the photos from last year. Still basically the same, all wheels just are .5" wider and the rear bumper has been destroyed lol.

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

_medium.jpg

© Tuukka Erkkilä

Edited by jjjkkk

• 2 weeks later...

needa get the front down a wee bit lad tbh... but daymmm its sweettttt... LOVE IT :D

Thanks dude, yeah I don't get it how you can go as low as you can go :surprised: Mine hits the floor and can't go lower :angry2:

Amazing pics, 2 of my favourite things, extreme sports and modified vws. What will you be replacing the TH lines with?

Thanks. Well I got my steelies still, been thinking about some japanese wheels... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I really think it did, but the new look is well needed! And the new look will still bring up some hate, which is good!

If I would have the money, I would ask a friend to mold up the GTI bumper and a M-Sport E91 rear bumper. Luckily the "budjet-look" will look different than the others still.

• 3 weeks later...