How much is (02) black Lupo gti worth - with aircon &  factory leathers

oldirtybastard

Hi peeps,

ive been offered a good condition, lady owner lupo gti in black, with aircon, factory leathers, and also includes passenger airbag (not to sure if this came as standard),

it has about 10k miles,

does any1 know what this is worth??

oh, its a private sale.

thanx

taz

QUOTE(oldirtylovely person)
and also includes passenger airbag (not to sure if this came as standard),

Yup mate they all have passenger air bags as standard.

Sorry that I dont know how much there worth though, sounds good though dont it?

How much is she asking?

I bought mine which has the same spec and mileage as mentioned except it is a 52 and is Dark Blue `3-4` months ago from a Reg Vardy VW dealer and it was £9950 so for a private buy I'd say between 9 and 9 and a half grand.

Make sure its had its first inspection service.

Hi peeps,

thats, well cheap Gargoil, how did u manage to do that. with leathers too. wow.

she is wanting £10,500 no offers, not even a penny off.

ive tried hard.

having said this, the car is immaculate, and its by far better than any others ive seen.

i want to get it, but, there is also silver (02) one going for about 9250 with aircon, parking sensors but no leathers, cant decide. with 8800miles on trader. i cant decide whether its worth paying 1250 more for leathers or not.

thanx

taz

I saw that on Autotrader too... it also has side airbags.

Personally, if I had the option - in hindsight I probably would have gone for the leathers, however I wanted silver so it would have been a tough choice.

Just think of the heated seats...... mmmmmm......

Hi,

thanx for info so far, please keep it coming in, so is it worth it??, the thing is im not bothered if it has no leathers as long as it has the red/black seats and not the grey/black seats.

ive had a reflex silver lupo gti before, oh, cant decide, ive got to get back to the guy with black lupo st8 away before he puts it in trader, as i know it'll sell.

thanx

taz

Did notice that GTI prices vary a lot from place to place. I think maybe because it is an unusual car a lot of places will try and bump the price up.

I chased 4 different GTI's before i bought mine as people kept buying them before me. Was nearly going to buy a new one. Glad I didn't when I found the one I got. Made a big saving.

Do you use the back seats? If not go for the one without leather and with the money you save buy some crap hot leather bucket jobbies.

Heated seats make it feel like you have pissed your pants!!!!

The leather does look nice, but i have normal seats in my GTI and they are sound, really comfy.

I agree with parking sensors why need them!!! Reverse till the back window is almost touching what is behind you thats where the bumper is!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Black one sounds nice, touch pricey but if it's well looked after and the spec you want it's prob woth it. Local dealer has 53 reg silver one with 10000 miles for £10995 but without leather or air con (or parking sensors!!!).

Silver ones with red/black cloth seats are rare. I looked at a few silver one's and eventually got one with v.low mileage but had to have black/grey seats.

With leather seats I think you will probably slide around more in the corners but the heating will be nice, especially now!!

Sounds like you've got a couple of nice choices. My mrs has got heated leather in her Streetka and I have to admit it is really nice. Lovely and warm in winter, and I think it makes the car look a bit "classier" (without wanting to sound like a pompous git).

And black does look great on the Loop. It just shows up everything unfortunately.

Whichever one you get mate, it'll be great :thumbs: :thumbs: . Why not look at both and get the one you prefer. I'm sure there'll be a winner.

Hi,

oh forgot,

the silver lupo with sensors, we dont want sensors, wed much rather it without, kinda put of buy them, as we think it may spoil the sporty look of the rear of the car with grandad sensors.

taz