How much is (02) black Lupo gti worth - with aircon &  factory leathers

oldirtybastard

ODB just to add my tenpeneth worth 10500 is a good price for that i payed nearly 9 for a 2001 with no leather looking around auto trader that is about the going rate for a showroom condition one

They are both good prices - the silver is a bargain.

Parkers are always a bit below par, especially with rare cars as people are normally willing to pay more.

If I hadn't bought a lupo yet, I would have snapped up the silver one, if I hadn't bought that I would certainly snap up the black one as soon as it hit autotrader.

I would certainly pay an extra £1000 for air con and leathers.

Hi Twisty,

i think ther mite be too much hassle taking em out,

a good paint sprayer to a high standard would probably want more than its worth doing.

plus my wife wants a black 1 with leathers, she liked the silver 1 i used to have but i think the leathers sway it for her.

taz

Hi

Just thought i'd chip in my two penneth. Im looking for a GTI myself, the 8800 miler is cool but the parking sensors never came as an option on the GTI and as such are probably the ugly black ones. Also reading some of the responses about prices maybe this will help. I sneaked it of the VW dealers black book information (family conections)

2002 (51 plate) 20000 miles = 8575 retail and 7300 trade (excellent)

2002 (51 plate) 5000 miles = 8995 retail and 7700 trade (excellent)

2002 (02 plate) 3000 miles = 9395 reatail and 8125 trade (excellent)

2002 (02 plate) 8000 miles = 9495 reatail and 8225 trade (excellent)

I accpet that because its are rare car valuations will vary, but the market is over inflated at the mo. I phoned VW three dealers yesterday all having 02 cars below 15000 miles (no leather) at around 10 grand. When presented with a cash offer and the black book info all bent under the pressure. The best offer I have is 8900 with CD fitted the worst offer 9200 delivered to my house.

No bad going for a days bartering. Only problem for me is I want silver, below 15k and with AIR (which is harder to find). Hope this helps you out a bit.

cheers Tom Dick

Sounds like you did get a deal!!

My goal is a 2002, silver, air, CD (opt) below 15000 with FSH. I recon a decent price private is around the 8.5 - 9k mark, but that could just be me been tight fisted!!

But I am prepared to wait and so long as I get it before easter so I can race my brother 1641 1961 bug i'll be a happy bunny.

Hi peeps,

thanx fo all the replies.

but one thing, is the black lupo gti 02 june, air con and leathers, pretty much immaculate condition and 10k so just run in , worth £10500. i just dont want to be ripped and regret it, or even overpaying then what it is really worth.

its a lot of money for a little car u see's. if its a good price im buying tho.

taz