lupo 490BHP- oh wait, 49 BHP ! ;)

m4tt

yes thats right another 1.0L joining the scene :lol:

hey guys, sort of new, im matt, 20, from bedfordshire and have picked myself up a beaut!

1.0L lupo in flash (not faded!) red, mother and daughter owner from new (with a regarding dad/husband so new tyres, servicing etc... ALWAYS!) :D full service history - just last two stamps missing, recent cambelt change, 75,000mls, immaculate inside and out bar one 'parking' gash in the front corner, fully valeted, gorgeous drive, 2 keys and never any advisories on mot.s bar tyres/gaitors (small consumables so yay!)...

any who, nuff talk - picked the gem up for £1250 down from £1400, got her home and started spending...

PICT1816.jpg

58211_431072072166_674822166_5450387_3182302_n.jpg

PICT1800.jpg

PICT1813.jpg

just a few shots for now (fromED38 - which was sweeeet!) as you've probably guessed! basic stuff atm but as you all know money is an issue :(

i do have these to look forward to though once ican afford tyres - just finished refurbing them so lookout peeps ! update soon!

matt...

PICT1782.jpg

PICT1793.jpg

:wub:

thanks for the picture help bud - thats great! lots of t-cutting brought it back to its former glory! As for the lowering fella, the fronts have the helpers removed and wound quite low down but then the chassis sat on the driveshafts so it had to come up a bit! :lol: the backs have no adjusters and i think the're 80mm springs (in the coilover kit) but it dosnt look low on the back to me :huh:

keep the comments/ideas coming guys, really appreciate it! And i love my interior too much bud thank you! :P

m4tt

• 2 weeks later...

little update for ya guys - nowt much just after a nice wash and bit of t-cutt again!

test fitted the wheels - well, held them up next to :lol: the car to see what they look like! On holiday thursday so tyres and adapters will be oredered the day i get back :D

PICT1888.jpg

PICT1889.jpg

PICT1891.jpg

PICT1892.jpg

PICT1894.jpg

Not a spot on colour match yet but icant really polish them until i get the tyres on so be patient! :coffee:

see you all next week! B)

m4tt

• 2 months later...

hey guys! long time no update but thats how it goes with the current climate ;)

but anyway - trial fitting my new wheels for 2011 with a friends 20mm adapters, just to see the stance it gave; think im going to go for 15mm on the front so i can drop it just 10mm more perhaps and then mix and match pairs with some 30mm (35mm?) on the rears, let me know your views, thanks! B)

also the plates are going back to standard with GB band as i've got a bit bored of the stamped 'euro' ''style''...

PICT1917.jpg

PICT1931.jpg

PICT1934.jpg

PICT1945.jpg

and yes i know its dirty! I feel disgusting if it makes you mockers feel better! :P

m4tt

cheers bud - ha! i dont even skate! :lol: just like the idea.

and i dont think so... im not personally a fan of black/white badges and im not sure about red, might look a bit odd/too much... opinions welcomed though!

cheers bud - ha! i dont even skate! :lol: just like the idea.

and i dont think so... im not personally a fan of black/white badges and im not sure about red, might look a bit odd/too much... opinions welcomed though!

vinyl them? or cover them in monopoly money lol

i am a fan of funky colours so will have to see what vinyl i have kicking around ;) and monopoly money is a brill idea!

do the monopoly money duno if its been done + its all funky colours, glue them on and laquer over them