Alva - New engine and more paint problems

Amber_Nunny

Xmas list? It's like 40 quid

Father I am poor!

£40 is a large amount of money to me atm.

Was guna say u musta hit the kerb hard, then saw the picture, yeah you did..

how did u manage it?

driving a bit heavy footed?

round a corner into a kerb?

Yeah I think I hit it at around...50 lol.

Didn't realise how sharp the corner was so understeered and ended up on the other side of the road and hit the curb.

Pretty minimal damage for how hard I actually hit the curb.

Really surprised I didn't dent any of my panels.

£69 a year for breakdown and recovery :) ill buy you it for Christmas aswell as a crash helmet,

next year she'll be looking nice :)

Aha a crash helmet - your so nice to me ;)

Looks like I'm not going to be able to afford anything else until next year but maybe that's a good thing lol.

Bet your glad you didn't give me your schmidts now? ;) haha

Awwh I'm feeling the love!

Now got all the parts to fix my car and the KWs are coming today as well! :)

If there are any problems with the KW's turning up just let me know and I'll chase it up with couriers etc.. hopefully doesn't take too long to get it put back together and on the road again..

Looking good! Still havent seen this around the area yet! Im not keen on the tints though :/ white then black windows... abit too in your face but thats my opinion :)

If there are any problems with the KW's turning up just let me know and I'll chase it up with couriers etc.. hopefully doesn't take too long to get it put back together and on the road again..

Had a message saying that they've been delivered!

I'll check them over when I get home but I'm sure everything will be there and that they'll be fine.

Thanks very much! :)

Looking good! Still havent seen this around the area yet! Im not keen on the tints though :/ white then black windows... abit too in your face but thats my opinion :)

I really liked it when it was done but I'm unsure now.

But then again I don't like how clear Rich's windows are on his white sport - I reckon if I took the tints off I'd miss them.

And the clean look has been done, I don't fancy being the same as the other white lupos :\

I've been a lot of meets over your way recently but haven't seen you around yet!

Had a message saying that they've been delivered!

I'll check them over when I get home but I'm sure everything will be there and that they'll be fine.

Thanks very much! :)

I really liked it when it was done but I'm unsure now.

But then again I don't like how clear Rich's windows are on his white sport - I reckon if I took the tints off I'd miss them.

And the clean look has been done, I don't fancy being the same as the other white lupos :\

I've been a lot of meets over your way recently but haven't seen you around yet!

Yeah fair enough :) Maybe a very subtle tint would be nice to match with smoked headlamps :) and I was gonna go to the all dubs one as theyre my group but i was out :( come to the halloween cruise sun 30th... theres a few meeting at tamworth services called cruise mids.. i think smila and ben are going in the twin bass lupos but im going from birmingham :)

Yeah fair enough :) Maybe a very subtle tint would be nice to match with smoked headlamps :) and I was gonna go to the all dubs one as theyre my group but i was out :( come to the halloween cruise sun 30th... theres a few meeting at tamworth services called cruise mids.. i think smila and ben are going in the twin bass lupos but im going from birmingham :)

Let down! It was an alright meet.

Yeah I'm going the halloween cruise, hopefully it's not as much of a fail as the last cruise that I went on from the Tamworth services. Loads of people got lost and ended up going completely random places.

Let down! It was an alright meet.

Yeah I'm going the halloween cruise, hopefully it's not as much of a fail as the last cruise that I went on from the Tamworth services. Loads of people got lost and ended up going completely random places.

Haha I take my satnav and get the postcode off whoever gets the text for the location :) Should be a good one because last years was bigggg!

• 2 weeks later...

Put the KWs on with the BBS RAs and managed to scrub my arches loads so I've put the standard sport wheels back on.

Not quite low enough yet but need to get my arches rolled then she'll be going a bit lower.

IMG_0431.jpg

Hopefully get a better picture tonight at Leicester meet :)

• 3 weeks later...