Green Lupo, Car Update RED GTI

Green Devil

Thanks for the feedback jamie i look more into it, what do people think of this colour combination, just a poo version i did on paint.

photo.jpg

how do i change the topic description? Any others colours you think will look good?

Edited by Green Devil

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Im guessing a very nice house accompanies that garage/ driveway

Just read that comment then looked again and what i thought was the house at first glance is a triple garage! haha Not sure how i missed 3 big garage doors... ;)

Edited by yellowdublupo

• 2 weeks later...

Clean them every weekend, and if i go somewhere dirty wash them right away, just helps whnen i have to sell them, one more thins Chris where'd you get that rear tailgate sticker?

There immaculate! I got it from ebay :) like £2.50 or something, there real good quality too I recommended them!

if u plan to get them banded eventually its a stretch tyre job, maybe for now space slightly (less than 20mm) for a flush look. will need arches rolled or alternatively - i dont know about the legality - but maybe u could put a load of washers over the rear damper rod to raise the bump stop so it wouldnt slice your tyres to bits.

Thanks again both of you, i didnt really spot it out but i have been having problems with bee sting Ariel and i have now a ariel which is really small but not massive off a current polo and the sound quality is great really recommend, bit random but hey

• 2 weeks later...

Very smart, pressed plates are also on my to buy list, come the next sf payments. Any idea how hard it is to spray the sun visors and mirror an darker balck to match the interior better? (something im interested in)

Very smart, pressed plates are also on my to buy list, come the next sf payments. Any idea how hard it is to spray the sun visors and mirror an darker balck to match the interior better? (something im interested in)

urrm i will have to look into that, if you spray there might be flaking, i dont know. Ill look into it.

And yeah mate they are metal ones, get the drom Dubmeister, i got mine for UD though. Yeah i quite like them nice touch. The wind deflectors where so easy to put in! :coffee:

looking good. i no your planning on slamming it, but what smaller plans u got coming up ?

urm well i have just won some wheels on ebay, some Ronal made vw genuine wheels, ill get them refurbished, im thinking in anthracite grey with a little bit of stretch, thanks for the feedback bro

urm well i have just won some wheels on ebay, some Ronal made vw genuine wheels, ill get them refurbished, im thinking in anthracite grey with a little bit of stretch, thanks for the feedback bro

nicccceee, u gunna get some detailing done on them, body colour ?