* SOUTH WALES MEET *

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome meet again! Cracking blast through the Beacons, could have stayed on the one stretch for hours :lol: Absolutely shattered today! Looking forward to our Xmas get together now! Really chuffed with the turnout in the end, alot more than I thought, really nice to catch up with everyone again & meet Rhys B) (Hope we didnt frighten you too much!) :lol: Hope you got back in time in the end!

Thankyou all for a fab day! :D

Edited by elliecjno1

Nice one Ed!! :) Had an awesome time as well, echoing Ellie's thoughts on how soon the next one will be! Roll on Xmas pi$$ up the other side of the bridge :D

Possibly my favourite of my car:

IMG_3639.jpg

Favourite group shot:

IMG_3619.jpg

Favourite night time:

IMG_3650.jpg

Edited by Sarah_Diamond

Love all those pics! B) Cracking day, the pics by the res look awesome with the weather & them all lined up, even at the cost of a flattened Toffs :lol: Need someone to photoshop the mud off my splitter in the ones outside Pizza Hut though :lol:

What do you guys reckon to me putting a post up beginning of Nov to organise our xmas night out? Seeing as most people getting booked up quick through December can get it sorted early then :D

That's fine Ellie, although if I can suggest one of the first 2 weekends of December that'd be great. Fran and I have our work do's on the same day which is the 17th and then the 24th is obviously xmas eve.

I can do Friday or Saturday nights though. Happy to organise a hotel too if we end up in Bristol or somewhere! I'm sure we can find a travelodge or holiday inn :)

It was too good to be left out!

I can do any weekend in December at the moment.....should be fun....nah, will be fun!

Beware, England will be invaded! :lol: Will aim for either a Friday or Saturday 1st or 2nd weekend of December then. Saturdays probably better for me due to horse duties every night, Friday could be a rush when I dont get away most nights until 7 after work :blush:

Edited by elliecjno1

Beware, England will be invaded! :lol: Will aim for either a Friday or Saturday 1st or 2nd weekend of December then. Saturdays probably better for me due to horse duties every night, Friday could be a rush when I dont get away most nights until 7 after work :blush:

You never mentioned an invasion! I'll start building a castle ;)

Yo! Im returned from africa shame i missed this one, i was in an airport in Qatar though waiting for my connecting flight! Looks like the hardcore faithful were there, wouldnt have minded a good blast in mine after being away so long. Next time ill make a big effort though, fingers crossed after xmas i'll have the mk1 for the blast :shades:

Looked like you all had a blast!! Shame I couldn't join you all!

Was at "vanfest" for weekend with van and Lupo!

If you are meeting this side of the bridge and you wanted to be part of something bigger there is the Vw charity Xmas meet and then cruise at washingpool farm in Bristol on Sunday 12th December. Got details of this at the weekend and will post details when I can!

Hey guys, sorry couldnt reply strait away, been away for the week, anyway thanks for letting me tag along even though i just turned up like hah, great day/afternoon out and was nice to actually see some lupo's that wernt being driven by 60+ people haha, hope to catch up with you all on the christmas meet?

Rhys