Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Whats a US style side marker :)?

look at a US golf or US audi and the orange markers in the side of the bumper

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what exhaust is that on your Arosa? Scorpion cat back? Looks slightly larger than stock, but good!

scorpion backbox. raceland 421 manifold. then a custom pipe straight from manifold to backbox

Are you not allowed two lines on everything?

my mate made his golf US spec and put a double line to fit the US rear reces and they just keep pulling him for it etc.

i honestly dont know the laws on it just dont want to spend the money and get ****ed over

youve got to be able to cos english evo's come standard with them Mitsubishi-Lancer.jpg

so there cant be anything wrong with them

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well like to say a massive thanks to the british weather! Ruined my holiday in thailand because of the news! This is the best panel i will get more of the others as there is about 60dents in it but if i cant get it sorted scrap yard she goes :(

a9b8b2c9.jpg

Edited by arosabinns

:surprised::(

Seriously gutted for you mate! have you looked into getting a dint man on it? they can usually get dints like that out as long as they havnt creased the panel or taken the paint off

:surprised::(

Seriously gutted for you mate! have you looked into getting a dint man on it? they can usually get dints like that out as long as they havnt creased the panel or taken the paint off

Been getting quotes, got them in my door, quarter, A pillars, roof, wings, bonnet. Absolutely gutted, my mates mk4 golf he had just finished US spec in blue with silver landy wheels has been written off :(

hailstones?

Yeah mate :(

Insurance don't cover damage caused by natural disasters do they ?

Sucks so much, I saw about it on your Facebook :( A pillars will probably be hardest to get out.

Is the civic the same?

I would cry if this was my car :(

It's an act of God so it should be covered by insurance if fully comp

Most small print from insurers say they wont pay out if your car is damaged by an act of god. Mine even says in the event of a terrorist attack if my car is damaged they won't pay out!

I would cry if this was my car :(

It's an act of God so it should be covered by insurance if fully comp

Im fully comp and mods declared but unfortunately it finished on the june 14th and i was on holiday then and this happened 28th of june while was in thailand

Most small print from insurers say they wont pay out if your car is damaged by an act of god. Mine even says in the event of a terrorist attack if my car is damaged they won't pay out!

Just gonna see if dent man can sort it if not then scrapyard he she comes!