Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Absolutely stunning motor, real credit there :thumbup: Were the golf seats hard to fit in, or like the mk4's where you just need to do a wee bit of grinding?

im sure you can already guess what im gonna ask and i think Koop has already got in there lol, but i'll ask anyway, what are you doing with your Arosa Sport wheels now you've the BBS on?

It's a full flush...

:D

Great ride dude...

thankyou need to finish it before UD next weekend

Absolutely stunning motor, real credit there :thumbup: Were the golf seats hard to fit in, or like the mk4's where you just need to do a wee bit of grinding?

im sure you can already guess what im gonna ask and i think Koop has already got in there lol, but i'll ask anyway, what are you doing with your Arosa Sport wheels now you've the BBS on?

to fit them you drill holes through the floor and get a metal plate to mount the rear holes and just bolt the front through the floor

Did I? I missed that

im keeping the sport wheels

431186_10151370889995023_601845022_23054832_1403640087_n.jpg

429848_382617228423934_100000269799118_1469484_1727487060_n.jpg

423046_382621948423462_100000269799118_1469554_1993387299_n.jpg

god knows what im doing in this photo

417284_382617081757282_100000269799118_1469482_1073482391_n.jpg

was an alright weekend and show. thought last years cars were better.

i also got fed of people telling me how **** my paintjob was and my car was a mess

Jealous people Pay no attention them . I wish my arosa looked like yours it's stunning :)

few other photos

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0516.jpg

this is when some clown were trying to find fault with my car. picking at a problem with my rear badge and pointing at everything. think its someone off here but o well dont think realised i was stood behind them either.

425676_10151380962065112_549995111_23159531_1960364116_n.jpg

about the time i realised the mrs was bored out of her mind whilst me and dec talked cars lol

429818_10150623860048382_666703381_9239810_1232125048_n.jpg

Ha was me, I was saying your rear badge/window were better than mine! And your that sad to take a picture of people pointing something out and call them a clown when you knew they were on this website? So whilst im at it, your exhaust doesn't sit right, and I don't like the scorpion badge at the top. Eat me. I also liked how you flicked you locking as you walked past, just to let me knew it was yours.

Everyone has criticism, heard loads about mine. But I dont mod my car to please others, haters can hate.

Edited by JamesTdi

Ha was me, I was saying your rear badge/window were better than mine! And your that sad to take a picture of people pointing something out and call them a clown when you knew they were on this website? So whilst im at it, your exhaust doesn't sit right, and I don't like the scorpion badge at the top. Eat me. I also liked how you flicked you locking as you walked past, just to let me knew it was yours.

Everyone has criticism, heard loads about mine. But I dont mod my car to please others, haters can hate.

Get back in your box James, there's no need to come on here and list things you don't like is there really?! It's just childish so pipe down.

Your car is amazing Binns, who cares what anyone else thinks, they're just jealous.

Get back in your box James, there's no need to come on here and list things you don't like is there really?! It's just childish so pipe down.

Your car is amazing Binns, who cares what anyone else thinks, they're just jealous.

Its childish to blatantly point out the fact 'some clown' on this forum doesn't like something on this car.

I like his car, but everyone prefers there own car over others of the same kind. So expect friendly criticism, don't spit your dummy out and smash it all over forums.

Its childish to blatantly point out the fact 'some clown' on this forum doesn't like something on this car.

I like his car, but everyone prefers there own car over others of the same kind. So expect friendly criticism, don't spit your dummy out and smash it all over forums.

'Friendly critism' isn't coming on somebodys members ride and listings supposed things that are wrong with it is it? I think you'll find you're the one thats spat the dummy out.

'Friendly critism' isn't coming on somebodys members ride and listings supposed things that are wrong with it is it? I think you'll find you're the one thats spat the dummy out.

Ive only said that because I thought post a pathetic reply to a pathetic post.

Ive only said that because I thought post a pathetic reply to a pathetic post.

It's pathetic to walk round somebody's car and critise things. Why not appreciate things that have been done to it instead? You wouldn't do it to my car!

End of convo.

I think that was in response to being accused of critcising when he was actually pointing out something he liked. And being called a clown. Now calm down all of you :lol:

[edit] beat me to it lol

Edited by Koop

It's pathetic to walk round somebody's car and critise things. Why not appreciate things that have been done to it instead? You wouldn't do it to my car!

End of convo.

Well if he carried on listening, I said I love the interior and the BBS RS's are amazing. And to start with I wasn't even slagging his badge off!!